Monday, September 16, 2013

Preschool, Birthday Boy, Funnies, Weekend

Feels like it has been a while since I blogged.  I guess it has... LOL... a week!  So catching up.

I am so in love with Kyro's selfie picture of he and the kids.  I was at a meeting and he sent that to me.  I smiled so big!! He is such an amazing Daddy!

Seems like we had a busy week last week... running here and there... and back here.... then there LOL!

Took Driller & Jaycee for a ride on one of our busy "errand" days.
 Although Kman won't talk about preschool still, I know he is having fun because his sweet teacher posts pictures through out each day.  I cannot explain how good it does my heart to see the pictures. 

They even went on a Field Trip last week to the Public Library.  He did talk about that some.  They thought they were something else getting to do something that made them feel so "big".
After they colored their picture at the Library

Story time at the Library
 Last week was also the letter, "O".... Kyle got very creative with each days object.  He took an O'Ring, Oil, and then an Orange LOL! I wasn't so creative.  We were going to take Oreos, but when we went in Thursday there were 4 packs of Oreos!! So I decided they got the drift that Oreo started with an "O". :))

 You can tell he practically rolled out of bed.... nice bed head!
Kyle was so proud of this creation.
Mom was like... can he even say Oil? LOL!! So had to get a video to see if he could.

He was also the flag helper one day.  Now why wouldn't he tell me about that?? Took me seeing pictures to even know :)!!!


With his Orange :)

Little Bobcat headed to the OMS Pep Rally :)
 Friday I took Soph with me to do copies.  Lord have mercy she was all over the place.  She didn't meet a stranger and loved watching the students walk down the hall.  Obviously the copy room is aka the teachers break room.  Well teachers are in and out using the bathroom and finally Sophie YELLED, "MOMMA..... WHY ER'BODY (so country I know) COMING IN OUR CLASSROOM TO TEE TEE"?? I about rolled.  She seriously has NO filter!!!

 I had to get a video to just show how all over the place she was.  I still laugh watching it.
 Friday Kman was the calendar helper :)!!  LOVE IT! 

They also ended their "O" week by painting Octopuses with their fingers. 
 Friday night Soph stayed with Mom and Heidi stayed with MeMe and they went on a Doggy Dash Saturday morning.  So it was just me and Kman for a little while.  Mom does a fabulous job on shirts for all of us.... she did all of them new AL shirts... so she sent me this one of Sophie..... how presh?

 
 We decided to go eat lunch at Cheeburger Cheeburger.  The babies loved saying where we were going the whole way there.  So once we got there I had to video :)!!

 Babee and her Roll Tide Babies :)!!

They are growing up before my eyes..... wow... Sophie looks like a little girl now and not so babyish.
 
 Saturday was also a very special day because Kyro turned the big 3-0!!! Whoa Nelly!!! I so remember when 30 was "old"... and now we are there??? Crazy!  I was under strict orders to not put anything on FB about his birthday :)!! They are not so nice on the rig when it's your birthday.  I still thought about him all day long!  Old Man :)!!!

 Have to share with you some frames I worked on Saturday.... I am doing a party for someone this coming up weekend & she wanted party favors like I did for Soph... so I did them a little different than hers :)!! They turned out so cute to me.


 Last night Soph went home with Nana after church :)!  She sent me this picture of Sophie and Grandmama putting together a US puzzle.  Sophie loves her Grandmama :)!! I say they are BFFs :)!!
Y'all know how my simple minded humor is... these next two things had me rolling.... because they are SOOOO true!!!
I cannot begin to tell you how many times a day while we are traveling that I remind them I am driving.  I cannot do this or that.
And I am saving this one FOREVER on my phone!


 My Dad calls at least every other night and it seems everytime we are talking that I have blurted something out and then we have a different conversation on why I blurted what I did LOL! 

And last but not least... a sweet video of Kman drawing his family.....

No comments:

Post a Comment