Monday, September 27, 2010

3 month beauty

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture of Sophie!! She smiles ALL the time!! She's so easy to get to smile... all it takes is a little talkin' too! She's the sweetest little thing!!

It's so hard for me to believe that she is 3 months already.... that means that I have known her for a year.... how about that?? Sounds odd!

A little bit about her and this point in her life:
* Wears a size 1 diaper still
* Still wears 0-3 month clothes... and some 3-6 month clothes
* LOVES to get a bath
* HATES taking medicine.... not a hypochondriac like her brother *haha*!
* She's not crazy about her paci
* She LOVES her lovie.... she keeps it cuddled up real close to her
* She still sleeps on her stomach
* She drinks anywhere from 2-4 oz of a bottle at a time... I fix 4 but 9 times out of 10 she won't drink the whole thing
* She loves to be held facing outward
* She LOVES to "talk" to you
* She also really enjoys her swing and bouncey seat


Sophie is the easiest baby I've had.... and I really thought Karter was (as far as sweetness). She is usually always so pleasant. Karter pays her so much attention now :) Each day I can see where I am really going to like their closeness.... it was SUPER hard in the beginning getting used to having "two babies".... but honestly it's getting easier and easier. He's getting older... and maturing... and oh my gosh saying words left and right... so that helps! Plus my sweet helper... Heidi... is wonderful! Sometimes I don't know what I would do without her. She's got to be the best 4 year old sister I know!!

My life is good.... actually wonderful. I Love my little family.... our home is full of laughter and smiles.... that's how it's supposed to be!! The kids play and play and play together... Sophie just observes :)!! I thank God everyday for blessing me the way he has! I am writing this while laying my cheek on Karter's snoozing head :).... I rocked Sophie to sleep.... and I'm about to snuggle with Heidi!!

PS Tomorrow is teeball!! I sure hope she participates!!

2 comments:

  1. That picture of Sophie is PRECIOUS! I love it! Hard to believe she is already 3 months!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toyia,
    She is adorable! You have three beautiful children.

    ReplyDelete