Sunday, September 26, 2010

Another weekend gone

After my not so good week last week, we had a wonderful weekend. Weekends seem to really come and go too fast!! The older I get the faster they come and go. Friday we just stayed home.... I wanted a day to just stay here and enjoy my family. I cooked a yummy supper.... bar-b-que chicken, green beans, wild rice, mashed potatoes, and corn bread. I have only cooked like that a couple times since Sophie's been born. It's just easier to fix the kids something and if I eat supper I might eat cereal... but I generally don't eat supper.

So Friday Karter got in trouble again at school. He tried to bite a little girl again and he shook her. I told his teacher to do whatever they have to do to make sure he knows that is not okay. She said that they can't "make" the kids bite him back... but I think that's what it's going to take to teach him that's not nice. I am anxious to see how this week goes. Heidi also missed school Friday because we had a ROUGH night Thursday night with her coughing and she actually threw up all that mess and I didn't want her to go to school like that. So she stayed with Nana at the church!!! She really enjoyed that because she got to play with Oki.


So check out Kyle's truck.... AKA.... Clunker.... The artist said it looked better like this *haha*! She definitely couldn't blame this on anyone else..... the guilty culprit put her name all over it *hehe*!! Literally!! We're working on her "e's".... she still writes them backwards... but she'll get it!
Karter is always "checking" on something.... or trying to "work" on it.

To have such a temper at times... he can be so sweet too!

Sophie's first 4 wheeler ride

She really enjoyed it!!

I was going through my pictures to download them and noticed that Kyle took this one.... the kiddos were sooo tired. We had played hard!! Kyle got called out twice Saturday and twice today. Thankfully for his sake he didn't get called out during the game. Speaking of the game.... he was soooo loud! Which he always is... but the 4th quarter of this game.... he was unbelievably loud. We were down at his moms playing outside and we could honestly hear him down there. I was glad they pulled it off though.... he was an ILL camper there in the beginning.


Karter was trying to turn Sophie's swing off.... I tried to get a picture, but of course he stopped as soon as I went to take a picture.

This afternoon after church we went to my Uncle Victor and Aunt Kathy's house to celebrate my cousin Drew's birthday.... 32 I believe! We had a good time just being around family!

This is my Aunt Jeanna and Sophie

She is so alert now.... and she wants to be held facing outward.... she likes to see what's going on.

Sophie, Aunt Jeanna, and Frazier..... he is 3 days younger than she is :) they look and feel like they are both about the same size. The thing that boggles my mind is he is drinking right at 8 oz a time now... and I do good to get Sophie to drink 3.... and he still is little!

Sophie's cheeks look huge compared to his.


HAHA Karter was getting mad with the doors.... they weren't doing what he wanted them to do *L*!
They were amazed (mostly Karter) at the garbage can. I call it the lazy man's can!! You just put your finger over the open button and it opens automatically... then it'll close by itself too... Karter thought it was a neat toy *L*!



***All that's "PLANNED" this week is Dance, teeball practice, and then hopefully her first tee ball game! I really hope she'll participate! I have my doubts though.

No comments:

Post a Comment