Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Is it really only Wednesday?

No pictures on this blog!! SORRY! I need a night to vent. This has been a rough week.. and to know there are two more days left of it... oh my! I'm not one to generally wish my life away, but my word this week has been trying!!!

To start with we have auditors this week at the bank. So all day long I am asked a gazillion questions... I have to pull this and that... find what makes up this deposit and that... show how this and that balances, etc. No big deal... it's just added onto what is already there to do.
These are the same two auditors we see often.... so we have gotten to know them. Well Monday one of them (we call her the mean one) said how many does that make you?? Granted she should have known the answer because the last time she was there I was about to pop and "explained" everything then. Well..... I said 3… she said in a very smart voice “Wow what are you 22 and they must be back to back…. Was it on purpose?” And I said “No 25 and my last one was a God sent”… and she said “well I was 25 before I had my first one…. yada yada yada”… then thankfully I was saved by the phone!! HOW NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGGGG! I would be CRAZY to have had 3 kids under the age of 4 without any being twins and my youngest being 14 months apart. That really got off with me! And WHAT if I wanted them that close?? Ya know?? It's really none of her business. I know how crazy my life is without someone else reminding me. And you know what else... that's why God gave them to me at a young age and not her. I LONGED to be a mother... I've ALWAYS wanted to be a mother and I've ALWAYS wanted lots of kids (just in my timing :) )! Besides... Sophie is you know that Christmas present you get that you wanted but didn't know you wanted?? That's what Sophie is to me.... I wanted her and didn't even know I wanted her.

So then yesterday was the same thing... looking for this... getting that... going through this stack of files trying to find one piece of paper.... drawer audits, etc. But last night was a great evening... so that really helped "cool" things off from the day.

Then today.... oh my today.... SAME stuff with the auditor.... then I got really aggravated with something else that happened at work.... and then daycare called and said that Sophie has cried all day, has had 5 dirty diapers, and they think she has Thrush again.... COME ON...... CAN I CATCH A BREAK??? SOO my mom picked them up for me and brought them to my house to see if we still had some medicine for Sophie from the last time she had Thrush and guess what... we don't!! SO I have an appointment to take her tomorrow to see Dr E about that. Then this afternoon we were outside playing while Sophie napped and Heidi threw up! Thankfully it was just one time... so maybe it was just from coughing. On top of all that my head is pounding!

I haven't just had a "BAD" week in I can't remember.... but to have 3 days in a row be bad.... that just can't be good. What's in store for tomorrow? Hopefully nothing but good things :)!!

THANKS FOR LETTING ME VENT!!!

4 comments:

  1. Girl!!! Let me come in that bank tomorrow and set this auditor straight! Tell her she didn't have her first until she was 25 because she eas lucky she even found someone to marry her mean self! Some people just need a good "telling" and reminding that if they were God there would be no world! I feel your pain there! I love my two being so close! I almost regret that if I have another that it won't be so close! Guess if I have another there will be 2! HA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toyia----I'm sorry ur week is so horrible!!! I'll be praying for you tomorrow!! Please let me know if you need anything!!!

    Love you and vent ANYTIME!!
    Taboe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I didn't realize that you were having such a rough week and auditors. You are right God gives us what we need just when we need it. We just have to trust that He knows best. I know what you mean about some people being mean. I just have to tell myself that they really don't realize how mean they are being. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toyia,
    As an only child, I think your kids are blessed to have each other and to be so close in age! They are also blessed to have you as a mom--someone that is excited to mother and meets those challenges without question. In Mobile, basically everyone is Catholic and has a TON of kids. It is great to see families that are so close. And I think being a young parent gives you even more time to enjoy your children--and eventually grandchildren. Don't let her bother you!

    Tiffany (Day) Carrigan

    ReplyDelete