Thursday, September 16, 2010

50s Day

Today was 50s day at Kids World. It was neat dressing the kids up and seeing what all everyone else wore. Very creative parents out there!

In the mornings while I'm getting ready I generally put Sophie in her bouncey seat in our bathroom while I get ready and I turn the blow dryer on the cool setting and on low and prop it up beside her. Something about the blow dryer really relaxes her and she almost always goes to sleep. Once I got completely ready this morning.... this was how "out" she was!! haha~

My sweet Daddy surprised us this morning and came to the house to see the kiddos and help me do whatever he could. It was nice to have the extra hands for a few minutes! He opened a kool-aid drink for Karter and it spilt on his shirt!


My 50s Karter man. He didn't have any 50s shoes.... so his tennis shoes had to do! He had gel in his hair, but it's hard to tell in this picture.

My sweet bug!! I was actually dropping her off at OMS to go to the pep rally in this picture!

She loves to watch "Amanda's" cheerleaders. There are a couple of videos of Heidi cheering at the end of this.

After work Karter, Sophie, and I went to visit Nonna and Grandmama. Heidi was still with my mom at her house sewing Bobcat stuff for tomorrow :)! I can hardly wait to take pictures of them!

Sophie didn't have anything "50s" so she wore this super cute ballerina outfit that Kyle's good friend Dale and his girlfriend Joanne got her.

Of course Sophie had to talk to Nonna.



Oh man this afternoon Kayla and Brayden came over to visit. Karter was so mean to Brayden! Every toy Brayden tried to play with Karter would go over to him and either hit him, push him, or bite him! He bit B twice!! HARD bites... like left teeth prints. I was so embarrassed. I don't know what got into Karter. The only thing I can think of is that to Karter these were "HIS" toys... he had to show dominance. But I felt so bad.... he doesn't do that at daycare (so they say)... so I don't know why he would do that at home. I told Kayla that Brayden's not going to want to come back and play with Karter.
Enjoy the videos of Heidi Leigh cheering. She loves to cheer, flip, do cartwheels, and toe touches! She does a gazillion of each a night!! Karter's even gotten to where he tries to flip too :)!



Tomorrow is the homecoming parade! My mom is going to take the older 2 for me. I'm sad that I won't be able to go :(!! BUT I'm going to get a yummy lunch with Mama, Heidi, Aunt Mandy, and Hank... so I'm excited about that. Right now the menu is Howard's if we don't change our minds. After the parade my dad is taking Karter and Heidi tailgating before the game.... GO BOBCATS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment