Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fun Family Tuesday night

We had a really good evening tonight. We stayed outside most evening... at least Kyle and the two oldest kiddos did. I stayed inside while Sophie napped and washed bottles, and unloaded the bags from the day, folded clothes, etc. Once she woke up we went out with them! It was such a nice night.

We had a yummy supper! Today was my boss' birthday, so we cooked him a "Home cooked meal" for lunch... and I was in charge of the meat. I could do it, but my mom did it for me since I wouldn't have time in the mornings in between getting me ready and all the kiddos. But anyway... you salt and pepper cube steak really well and then brown it... then put the meat in a crock pot and use the pan that you used to brown the meat in and mix flour in it to make homemade gravy. Once you get the gravy done then pour it in the crock pot.... let cook on high until it boils and then turn it down. OH MY GOSH you talk about some good cooking!!! The meat just tears apart!! It is super yummy!! Try it!

Kman playing outside

They rode 4 wheelers for a while with Daddy!

Oh my Sophie girl has a tough life :)



Heidi LOVES to clean stuff..... not just clean but spray stuff and clean it. SOOOO she really enjoyed cleaning this table for me :)! I just love her to death!
Tonight my mom and I went walking.... I'm going to try to lose more weight. I've lost 30 pounds since I have had Sophie, but skin hangs where it never hung before *hehe*! I've got to get in shape! I would love to lose at least 15 more pounds.... maybe 20. So anyway.... I'm going to start trying!!!

*** Kyle was studying his lesson and he was telling me how way back when the Catholic church used to take the parents and the children of Christian believers and would go to the river and then ask the parents if they declared the name of Christ. If they answered yes, they would hold their child under the water. If they continued to answer yes then of course they eventually drowned their child. After all the children were dead, then it was the parents turn. How awful right? Then he asked me what I would do..... Gosh bum that's a hard question. Would I stand firm in my faith and scream that I am a God Fearing Believer at the stake of losing my children's lives? Or would I back down and deny Christ to save my child? Good point to ponder on tonight huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment