Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oh my sweet love... this was actually taken yesterday morning before "school". She is sooo sweet! She officially has thrush.... AGAIN!! :(

So just when I really thought today was going to be a great day.... we got to Kids World this morning and I usually always take Sophie to her class first... just drop her off and then I go back in there last... so we dropped her off and then took Karter to his. Well I was in there talking to Mrs Lori about Sophie when one of Karter's classmates came in and her mom asked if she had been bitten yesterday.... well my mind immediately starts turning. When the little girls mom left I asked Lori if Karter had been biting... she got a little grin on her face and said "Yessssss.... he bit 3 yesterday... and one of them he drew blood"....DREW BLOOD!!!! OMG!!! She showed me the little boys arm and today it was a bruise. I felt so bad!! He is complete opposite of Heidi. She never did bite!! Kyle on the other hand.... was a biter so his family says. I told her and Pam to do what they needed to do... pop him, time out, whatever it took. Pam said they are going to try keeping his paci in more because "they" generally won't bite if the paci is in. Lori said there are 3 in Karter's class that are biters... Karter being one of them. And it's always over a toy... he'll FIGHT for what he wants.

So that was all this morning... well I had planned all day to leave work at 3:30 to take Sophie to the Doctor at 4:15. Well at 1:15 Kids World called me and said Heidi threw up. HERE WE GO!!! So I left and went to get her. Pam said she was pretty sure it was from her coughing... which I figured that before I even got there. She said she just called me because it had gotten EVERYWHERE!! And it smelt awful! SO now my plan was all changed... had to re-group. Since I knew Heidi didn't have a virus or anything I took her back to work with me and my mom came and got her when she got off and took Sophie to the Dr for me. Sophie still weighs a little over 10 lbs... my mom couldn't remember the exact ounces. Dr E gave her some medicine for the Thrush (this time the ulcers are in her cheeks and gums) and some nose drops to help with her congestion.

So thankfully in the midst of it all I didn't forget to go pick up Karter at KW *hehe*! When I got there to get him there was a room full of other toddlers sitting in the floor watching T.V..... well Karter was behind the TV messing with the chords. SURPRISE SURPRISE! So I got him and we went and got Soph's medicine. Kyle of course had to work late. The kids and I played outside until he got home (I was in and out trying to do supper).... when he was about to pull up, I went to make sure Karter wouldn't go in front of the van.... and well guess what... he was playing in "dirt".... when I got over there it wasn't just dirt... it was a blooming ANT BED!! He was just picking the dirt up and throwing it down. Thankfully he didn't get bit! I'm telling you.... he is something else!! Before that he was "tasting" Kyle's truck tires.... eating chalk.... etc etc.... Maybe it's just the boy thing?? IDK!

I finally finished supper..... we had breakfast! So we ate and Heidi and I headed to a friends house for a Trunk Show with Southern Style. She had sooo many cute things and very reasonable prices. I could easily go broke!! So we got a Christmas gift and left and still had to go to the store to get formula.

Talk about formula.... 1 small can was $15.25 tax and all. I can get the same formula from Walmart.... HUGE can for the same price. When I was checking out I got to thinking about it... Tuesday I went to the grocery store during my lunch. I spent $13.54 and got 2 gallons of milk, 1.5 lbs hamburger meat, Ragu sauce and yogurt.... and it was cheaper than that 1 can of formula that will last..... hmmmm maybe through the beginning of next week. That just blows my mind... and after 3 kids why haven't I thought about that before??

**** To brighten my day/week I got a sweet surprise at work!! Meredith surprised me with a delivery from Southern Style..... a VERY good smelling candle... just to cheer me up :)!!! How sweet was that? She is awesome!! And my bad week doesn't even compare to what she goes through on a daily basis... but she put that aside to tell me she was thinking about me. I appreciated that more than she'll ever know!! It arrived at just the right timing!****

Tomorrow is Friday... YAY!!! Hopefully we'll have a good weekend! Kyle is on call though :( so he might stay gone the majority of the weekend..... I like the oncall pay check *hehe*! But not when he's gone all weekend to earn it.


No comments:

Post a Comment