Tuesday, September 21, 2010

6 weeks already



We had a wonderful evening! Heidi's teeball game got canceled due to the rain!! SOOO thankful we got rain! The farmers needed rain so very badly.

Mom got a comforter set that didn't fit her bed, so we tried it on ours... and I love it! It looks great... and we were ready for a change.

I cooked YUMMY Spaghetti for supper with garlic bread... sooo good! Kyle of course didn't eat it :(... but the rest of us enjoyed it. I don't get the chance to cook much anymore... mostly because Kyle doesn't know day to day where he is going to be and if he is going to work late... and I'm afraid to lay something out to cook and then not be able to cook it.... not that it is impossible, it's just a lot harder when it's just me here with the kiddos and trying to cook.




Heidi ended up staying at my moms house. She's at that stage/age where she wants to stay gone all the time it seems. But I am thankful for the relationship she has with all her grandparents. My dad and Grandmama came over to visit too!! My dad, Karter, and Kyle went on a long bike ride... and Grandmama held Sophie while I cleaned the kitchen and swept.



Wondering about the title yet *L*?? Well I got to thinking about it and started getting a little depressed almost.... I have been back to work as many weeks (6) as I was home with the kids. SOOO Hard for me to believe. My children brings so much joy to me. It's so hard realizing that they spend more time at daycare than with me... but that's okay... I try my hardest to make up for that each and every mornings/afternoon/and night. They know their Mama loves them!


Awww just looking at this picture... you can almost smell the wonderful baby smell from a fresh bath! I LOVE that smell.

Sophie and Grandmama had themselves a long bonding time tonight :) She was so sweet for Grandmama. There's a video at the end of Grandmama trying to get her to talk to her.

HAHA Dad was playing with Karter and getting his paci.

Karter was sooo sleepy... so before dad and Grandmama left I had him in one arm and they put Sophie in the other... and they both crashed! Rare moment of them crashing together :)!!
Sophie wouldn't talk to her, but she was in a deep concentration it looks like!



**Oh Kyle got me a blackberry... I have stepped up with technology *L*! I feel SoOO lost using it. I liked my "simple" phone. Everyone tells me I'll love it once I get used to it.... but right now it just really feels like learning a new language. My brother said it took him a week to learn his way back when he got it... so it would take me a month *haha*!

No comments:

Post a Comment