Friday, November 5, 2010

Another late night for Kyle.....

HAHA Someone "got on to me" for not having a post for yesterday.... I told her that honestly I just felt like I had nothing to blog about. She said I always have SOMETHING to blog about.... I guess even if it's pictures from the evening it's something. I really enjoy blogging.... mostly for me! I have enjoyed looking back through old post just to see how things were... and how they have changed... it's been neat. I know my friend, Ashton, says she doesn't have time to blog.... I sure wouldn't if Sophie still didn't wake me up bright and early. Which for some reason it's 2:50 am right now and she has decided she needed to eat *haha*! I was already up at 12:20 with another issue.... so anyway.... no big deal... I'll go back to bed and get a couple more hours before either Sophie or Karter wake up.

Here are some pictures over the past couple nights...

Heidi decided to set the table Tuesday night all on her own. I was very impressed :)

Karter then thought he needed to help her too!Nana was painting Heidi's nails and apparently Karter found it interesting *L*!

My sweet Grandmama.... I've (thankfully) got a lot of pictures of her holding Sophie!! Sophie's taking a liking to her arms I think :)!

HAHA I joked with Kyle and told him I was putting this on here.... he said, "What with the caption: what he does while I'm working my tail off".... I told him I thought that was a good explanation of the picture *L*! He was actually enjoying a bowl of Sherbet Icecream!


Oh how I love this little girl..... she will brighten anyones day! These were Tuesday night while eating her applesauce :)



She loves to watch Heidi and Karter....





It's so much easier feeding Sophie in her bouncey seat. I did the same thing with H & K. At this point she is so small for the highchair.... I lose her in it... so with the bouncey I can feed her on the counter, or the past two nights I've done it on the floor.

Okay.... so this is usually what happens to me when I try to do anything on the floor..... when i try to exercise they are all over me, kicking the ball out from under me, etc... as much back and forth, bending over picking things up, carrying an almost 12 lb baby and 22 lb toddler.... you would think I'd be the smallest and most fit person around here.... apparently there's some kind of hoax or box around me not allowing that *L*!

The kids playing on me.... then led to "Monkey Pile". Oh and how were the pictures taken since we were all in them? Tyler came home for the night :) He had to get some stuff from Amanda for school... so he spent the evening with us!! The kiddos of course loved it.











When I say Karter is a mess and into everything... I MEAN IT!!!! He pitches a FIT at the drop of a hat. He has a TEMPER..... and he was such a sweet baby.... maybe it's the middle child syndrome??? I don't know. There's a cute video of him at the end playing with Sophie... he didn't know I was filming. I wonder what was going through his mind.... to be sweet?? Or how much trouble he would get in if he dumped Sophie backwards HAHA? Oh and notice his diaper.... he had been changed 1 hour before I video'd this..... I'm telling you that child drinks gallons a day and goes through the diapers!

Anyway.... he got his sisters baton and decided it would be funny to go around hitting everyone with it. I was trying to protect Sophie and feed her at the same time.


So last night Kyle didn't get home until 8:15. They are starting another remodel so he'll start being late again :(!! The kids and I have just about got us a good system down for when he is late. It's hard a lot of the time doing it alone... mostly because Karter has all of a sudden started these fits so I feel like he "needs" me and so does Sophie... but I've just learned to put Sophie on the hip and do what all I normally would *L*!

She ate Bananas last night for the first time and I think she liked those better than the applesauce or pears. She ate almost an entire container!






The Messers and my mom came by for a little bit yesterday. Actually my mom picked the kids up from "school" for me.


Somehow while I was feeding Sophie her bottle before bedtime, Karter had gotten a hold of a marker and decided to write on his head and a few more things.... unfortunately I wasn't able to get the marker completely off of his face. So I guess it'll have to wear off.



Me and my First born love :)


Kyle had gotten this kitchen out to sell in the Yard Sale because the kids never played with it and it's constantly falling apart. Of course with Kyle moving it to the living room to "get it out", Karter has played with it 2 nights in a row.... first he was playing Pick-a-boo!


Then he actually crawled in it and got stuck.... it was pretty funny actually!



The 1st video is just of the kids.... the 2nd is when Karter didn't know I was filming.


1 comment:

  1. the marker will disappear in about 4 or 5 days. MK was COVERED in it a few months back. An olive oil rub down did fade it quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete