Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What's been going on??

I used to find myself wanting to blog.... anxious.... It was my way of "un-winding" each night... but now I am too tired to blog at night. I am beginning to think that 2 years of not sleeping much is finally catching up to me.

We have had a busy past few days. I thought I would share some pictures of what all has been going on :)!


Sophie girl goes to bed super early most nights :( like 7:30 early! So I hold her and rock for a while and then it's my time with the other two!!


Sophie hangs out with me for sure each morning. Usually it's all three... haha... but this particular morning it was just Soph!


She kept looking at the toothbrushes and trying to grab one. She thought her sweet gums needed cleaning :)


I thought this was cute.... looks like she is reading a story.


Friday night I went to Olive Garden with my friends! We had a wonderful time and surprised our friend, Kelly, with baby gifts! She and her husband will be welcoming a baby boy in a few weeks.

Saturday we started the day off with Hank's party.


Aunt Becky and Sophie


KyKy and Heidi


Most of you know that Kyle's grandparents used to own the Skating Rink. They were the ring leaders!! So anytime he gets the opportunity to skate... he goes for it. There is a video at the end of him pushing Karter (while skating toooooooooo fast) in the little car.





We took Heidi's skates, but she wanted to try their skates!! She done really well actually.


My mom had to get the kids measurements..... she made their Thanksgiving church outfits.


After the party, we went to see the Scarecrows at the Opp Lake. We made it one trail before Heidi was ready to go. We talked her into going to the playground instead.

I love how Karter was bear hugging Tyler's head in the 2nd picture.





My fashion awareness Diva was checking out her cardigan. She is very much into fashion. She checks everyone out head to toe! She picks majority of what she wears out... and most of the time she does pretty good!


Karter about had all he could take..... he didn't stay like this for many more steps :)



Nothing like a Dad pushing a stroller :)



Of course Kyle is a little kid inside! He had to see how high he could swing.


Then he had to race Tyler and see who could get the highest.


He was sad to find out that Tyler won :)!!!! By the end he was T-I-R-E-D!



The kiddos really enjoyed themselves!! It was a very relaxing and beautiful afternoon.









HAHA this picture of Karter cracks me up.... I took it at just the right time. He didn't fall... but it sure looks like he was about to. He was turning around to slide down backwards.




Kyky and his girls!!


Heidi and one of her funky poses!

He is such a good uncle!! I hope I am just 1/2 as good of an aunt to his children as he is an uncle to mine.


This turned out beautiful!

My handsome little man

Sophie Lynne.... as you can tell pretty good in this picture.... her hair is about gone :( and it's now pretty much turned white just like Heidi's was.

Then..... Papa and Nana surprised us and they came. It was such a nice surprise.... the kiddos took off running towards them. I didn't get my camera out in time to get Heidi's BIG welcoming hug!



That night we went bowling in Enterprise. It was a lot of fun, but they smoked in there and I can't stand to be around it! And I for sure don't want my children around it. Kyle bowled 2 rounds and then we were all ready to leave. It actually worked out well because the kids were getting tired.... and my cousin Jonathan, his wife, and their brand new baby boy :) were at my dads house..... so I was able to meet my new cousin!







Sunday we had Thanksgiving at church! That killed my diet *haha*! Here's Soph "helping" me make peach cobbler.



We tried to get the perfect shot of them in their matching outfits.... but it didn't work out so well. The sun was so bright... so Bug's eyes in most of them are closed.... at the end Kyle did his shadow to try to help.... but oh well.... you get the idea.




The kids have gotten to wear they want to hold Sophie all the time. Karter will sit down somewhere and motion me to bring her to him. He only wants her for a second, but he does love to hold her. She wasn't wanting any part of it in the second picture.



Heidi and Karter stayed with my mom and Tyler Sunday night... and yesterday. He is out of school and she is off all week. Karter had to get his 2nd flu shot yesterday :( and while they were at the DR office, Kids World called me and Sophie had a 100.7 temp. I got her and took her to Grandmama to rock :) she enjoyed that! I think I may get Sophie an appointment today just in case it's her ears. The DR office said that a teething temp shouldn't get that high.

Then last night we went and ate a wonderful supper at Jonathan and Amanda's! The children were WiLd!!!! Or maybe I was just nervous? Jonathan (and Amanda) is a very neat person.... and anyway I lost Karter at one point and found him in their computer room... he had his hand through Jonathan's computer stopping this fan that was spinning. So anyway... we didn't stay long... HA!



Here are the videos of the children. Heidi was playing with an app on her daddy's new phone and the other video is Kyle pushing Karter. I was so afraid Karter was going to put his feet down and stop the car and send Kyle sailing over him..... come to think of him that would have been hilarious :)!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment