Monday, November 8, 2010

Going, Going, Gone!!

I was trying to come up with a name for this blog... and I thought.... and thought and honestly it tells exactly how I feel :)!! I am constantly going, going, going.... and finally it has caught up with me... especially last night. I crashed at like 9:30. I was so tired that I didn't even want to blog... which is odd because I love to blog. So anyway..... I have lots to catch you up on!!

This picture was actually taken this morning while I was getting ready for work... Karter is constantly "picking" a fight!!! He is SUCH A BOY!!!!

My sweet boy loving on Sophie Lynne!!!

The 3 Amigos!!

Friday after work Heidi had a birthday party to go to. I took the girls with me and my mom took Karter with her. Kyle worked late AGAIN :( And didn't get home until after 9:00. Anyway.... at the party they made aprons and decorated cupcakes.

I also found out Friday that I have Cystisis. It is much like a UTI or bladder infection. I go to the bathroom often, but my bladder holds majority of it and won't release it. I got to being in a lot of discomfort Friday... and I knew it would be a long weekend if I didn't get it seen about. I had been hurting for a while, but just not saying anything. So anyway... that was my results. I am much better.... still hurt some, but nothing like it was.


Sophie slept.... until the party girl's brother woke her up *L*!



Carnley Beth loves Sophie!! That's her beautiful mom, Andrea, holding her.



Decorating the cupcake

She made it for KyKy :)

After the party we headed out to my moms. She had a HUGE yard sale Saturday.... and we all put stuff in it... so we had to get ready for it....


Sophie and I were just hanging out for a little while.... "babysitting all the kiddos" HAHA




Karter decided to dump the entire bag of cheese puffs in the floor... not only that.... he threw them and stepped on them!!! Talk about a Mess.....

Mid action throw!
Saturday morning I had a baby shower to go to in Enterprise and Heidi had a birthday party. We were trying to figure out how to do it because Kyle was also on call. FYI: Surprisingly he didn't get called out all weekend... which is really odd. Anyway... I took Sophie with me... and we really enjoyed ourselves. After the shower we went to WalMart and Payless. I felt so helpless in that WalMart. I am so used to Andalusia. Kyle took H & K to the party. It's funny because she had an apron at that party and they decorated cupcakes.

Here's Sophie at the shower.

Carnley Beth once again :)!! Sophie loved watching her... I think she reminded her a lot of Heidi.


This was at the yard sale Saturday...


Karter found the sit-n-spin!


Sophie is such a happy baby.... she's always "talking" and laughing!! She really brightens my days... such a loving baby.... haha and she's losing her hair :(!!!





My two most favorite girls EVER!!


My little love muffin!

So I went in the kitchen at my moms where Kman was.... and here is how I found him.

I love this picture of Sophie!!

Group shot!!

Sophie's facial expression here looks like Karter's to me... he does this funny thing with his face when he's being mischievous (which is majority of the time) or bashful.


haha pointy head...This picture was actually taken at my aunts. My Uncle's dad passed away Saturday morning :( so we went over to their house Saturday evening.

This was after lunch yesterday. I was up majority of the night Saturday night. Sophie was up... then karter was up... then Sophie again... so Sunday morning I could NOT get it together. I missed SS for the first time in YEARS!!!! I could not believe it. I was extremely tired Sunday. Kyle and Karter went on to church since he teaches... so it was us girls here. Anyway... I had lunch ready for us after church... boston butt, ranch potatoes, peas, and Grandmama's homemade mac-n-cheese. YUMMY!!! But you know... that's the thing about most of us moms... it doesn't matter how tired we are... how sick we are... we still have to keep going. Going, Going, Going, until finally we are just gone. That's how I felt. It would have been so nice to just lay ont he couch and "do nothing"... but those days are so far gone *haha*!! But that is okay... I love it... and tired or not... it's my responsibility as a mother to make sure my household is taken care of. My needs come after my kids needs.


Sophie talking to Heidi....


Today was my turn to take the girls to dance.... boy I had a time! I left work at 330... that's plenty of time to get 4 girls in the car and be in Andalusia by 430... right???? WRONG!!! I went to Kids World first... well Lori said Sophie hadn't been herself today, so I said I'll just take her with me. So I got her in the car and tried to get Sara Catherine's seat in... guess what??? You can't fit 3 seats together in the car... no matter how you try it... 2 boosters & a toddler will not work! So I ended up having to take Heidi's out... she was squeezed in and wasn't going anywhere! After Kids World we stopped by the store to get them a bug juice... and then head to OES to get Katie and Abby Grace. Anyway... we finally got it all together and was late by like 2 minutes. That tired me out big time! They watched Princess and the Frog the entire way there and back... so there wasn't much conversation. I thought I would share a small conversation they had though....
Me: Katie, did you have fun at Auburn?
Katie: mmm hmmm
Heidi: Did you see the Auburn cheerleader?
Katie: mmm hmmm
Heidi: My Daddy doesn't like Auburn (she actually called him daddy)
SC: GO AUBURN GO AUBURN GO AUBURN.... heidi what's your mommys name?
Heidi: Just call her Mommy....

HAHA they just changed from one subject to another.
Karter is learning his colors.... sometimes he does very well... and other times he doesn't :) Learning process!!!



MENU MONDAY:
Monday: left overs from Sunday's lunch
Tuesday: Bacon Cheeseburger Roll Up
Wednesday: Jambalaya
Thursday: Trunk Show... won't be cooking
Friday: eating with some great friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment