Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween cont, Sophie eating, and more

I just want to start off by saying.... sorry about the pictures toward the end. Last night it wouldn't let me add anymore pictures and now it won't let me align them... they are all crazy. And it's not letting my put a space in between each paragraph...... HMMMMMMMM.....
Anyway.... Heidi had a blast at dance yesterday.... she came in very excited and said "Mommy we did the Hokie Pokie"... It's my turn to drive next week.... so we'll see if she does as well :)!
Last night I cooked Chicken Enchiladas.... they were really good to me. Kyle of course didn't like them... and he even spit some out right in front of me.... YES he did! Then he asked what we were eating tonight... and I said Meatloaf.... well he almost had a panic attack and made a face and then said "What am I supposed to eat?" and then he wanted to know about Wednesday.... I smiled and said Sloppy Joes.... he doesn't like that either. I told him that I guess I can go on strike and stop cooking! I like food! I liked to eat all different kinds of food! If it were up to him we would eat chicken fingers or hamburger steaks everynight. Thursday night I'll probably do a Pork Tenderloin in the crockpot. He will eat that! If it turns out as good as the last one we ate, I'll share the recipe :)! So anyway... I told Kyle that out of my 20 recipe books that he would find only 5 recipes he liked. So he went through one of them last night and found some that he thought sounded okay... I guess I'll try those maybe next week and see where that gets us. I told him I was trying to give our kids a variety... I really REALLY don't want them to be ask picky as he is.
Anyway.... Karter really enjoyed the cheese dip :) And decided to lick the bowl.






I am so excited.... I fed Sophie Pears last night for the first time.... she really really liked them. She ate half a jar... which I thought was good and had a bottle. She slept until about 4 this morning :) And that was only a little whine because Karter had gotten up... so I went in there and she was still asleep... so i just eased her paci in ... and she woke up aboult 5:50 and I fed her... and she's back asleep now. Sunday night was ROUGH! I don't know what her deal was.... she was up A LOT!! I think I got a total of 3 hours... so I needed last nights sleep.


















Let me tell this story.... Heidi wanted to spend the night with Meme last night... so I was going to let her... well Kyle and I went to bed a little after 9.... I was super tired from the night before. And anyway it didn't take me long to go to sleep :)!!! A little after 10 we heard knocking at our doors in our bedroom that go outside. It startled us... we both sat up and of course I immediately said "Heidi".... so anyway I got up and went over and it was Heidi and Meme.... she had changed her mind :)! So she came on in and snuggled with us.... she said that they rang the doorbell? We never heard it!



















I like this picture.... she looks a lot like Heidi did to me when she first tried food. If this thing would cooperate I would attach that picture... but I'm afraid to with it acting up *haha*!




































The nightly wrestle :)




Here are the rest of the pictures from last night:





Okay the story behind this.... and Amanda SOOOOOO has it coming one day when she has kids.... I have LOTS of PAY BACKS to her kids one day! She had one of those candy sticks that you dip int he powder... well she thought it would be funny to let my sweet innocent Soph try it... Sophie had never even had baby food by this point.


She was staring at it....

Poor Sophie.....






























































Jonathan and Heidi






























This was right before they Talked me into going to Andalusia....












































































This is a crazy picture of Sophie.... I am not sure what she was doing... but I thought it was good of Heidi.


























































































































































































































So anyway... maybe this silly thing will cooperate next time I do a blog!
My dad, Yana, and Grandmama are eating with us tonight :)!
OH*** Shout out to my cousin Jonathan and his wife Tawny..... they welcomed their first child yesterday... Luke Rylan! He weighed 7 lbs 10 oz and was 20 inches long! Congrats!
***Something else.... there will be a HUGE yardsale at my moms house Saturday ... early am until about 2.... LOTS of furniture, baby toys, clothes, maternity clothes, clothes in general, etc.... check it out!!






























1 comment:

  1. Maternity Clothes??? I thought you were keeping them... :)

    ReplyDelete