Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Off tomorrow.... YAY!

What a happy picture that is above :)!! I love my crazy, tiring life! My kids keep me going NON STOP!! How bored I must have been with one child?? But then again... I often long for that one on one time. I miss it! I was telling my mom tonight that I feel like I missed out on Karter's entire 18 months. *sniffles*! It was like... he was a baby... I got pregnant.... I had Sophie.... and now he's 18 months. But now that I have had Sophie... and she's getting more mobile and aware of things.... I can concentrate on EVERYONE a little better!

This was yesterday.... Heidi loves taking pictures with her baby sister! Sophie still had her Squash bib on *L*! She loved it by the way :)!

Sophie loves riding in the walker. Her brother and sister push her round and round... and she just laughs and smiles and coos :)! She is such a happy thing! Very easy to please!

Sometimes I will put Sophie in the bath with the other two... sometimes it's just easier to bathe them all at the same time. Heidi is a huge helper when it comes to bath time!

You can tell Sophie enjoys it :)



My mom and Heidi went to Peebles yesterday to look for Heidi some Keds... well they didn't have any Keds... so Heidi came home with Twinkle Toes! She LOVES them! If you don't know what Twinkle Toes are, they light up and have sparkles ALL over them.

It is so hard for me to believe she is 4 1/2 years old! I often just stare at her 12 month picture above our mantle. How did 3 years go by so fast??? So much has happened in the past 3 years. I am thankful that I still have her in my life each and every day! She is such a blessing to me! I think she has my personality. She's bossy *haha* and has a heart as good as gold (yes I think I am a good person :) )!! And her conscious weighs heavy a lot of time just like mine. Karter on the other hand.... I don't think he has a care in the World *L*! I am anxious to see how Sophie "turns out"! I'm hoping she'll be a lot like her Big Sissy!

Last night Heidi, Kyle, and Karter went to Meme's to show her her new shoes... when they came home, they brought paint and a paint brush. Heidi enjoyed that a lot!

Heidi was playing around with Sophie this morning before we headed to Kids World.





Anyway I love my sweet little busy life! I am off tomorrow. I always look forward to days off to spend with my kiddos! They stay home with me every chance I can get!

Tonight I stayed home with the babies. This time change has gotten them still on the old time... so Sophie went to sleep at 7:10 and Karter about 7:30. I rocked and rocked both of them :) We rocked until about 8:30. I'd still be rocking them :( But I layed them down to do some laundry and the clothes aren't even dry *sniffles* I still could be cuddled with them. Oh well... I'll get to enjoy them tomorrow :)!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment