Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Part 1

What a wonderful past few days!! I labeled this Thanksgiving Part 1 because from Thursday - yesterday, I only took a gazillion pictures :) So I figured I'd save the others for another post.

I hope you enjoy all the pictures as much as I enjoy taking them. Majority of these are from Wednesday-Friday.

Sophie was "helping" Grandmama with the computer :)! Sophie has really gotten to enjoy Grandmama. We see her very regular now :)!! And we all love it! She even kept her the other day when I had to get her from KW because she had fever. Speaking of that.... she went to the DR last Tuesday (or was it Wednesday??? HAHA) and she has fluid on her left ear. She's on an antibiotic, so hopefully it'll clear her up. She weighed 12.6 lbs at that visit.



Playing in her walker :)


Tyler took these pictures. He, mom, and Heidi took Karter to get his 2nd flu shot. He was having fun playing in the waiting room until.....


Mom said as soon as he saw the nurse he started screaming..... he remembered what "she" done a month ago. So this was him afterward.... clinging to the bear.


This is just a random picture KyKy took of the kids playing at dads.... They had already had their bath and wanted to go over to dads with him. Karter ended up spending the night that night, but Dad and Tyler brought Heidi back.


:) My precious gifts before school last Wednesday


Aunt Mandy sent this to me of Karter during "THE GAME". I had to work :(



Okay this is Heidi Leigh when she was 5 days shy of being 3 months
Sophie at 5 months :)

Two Sisters playing together :) Heidi is a WONDERFUL big sissy!

How precious!

I am so thankful for this smile!

Wednesday night the kids had a "Bon Fire" as Heidi called it.


Sophie was playing with her spoon.... this didn't last long because she kept jabbing it down her throat. She's into this "spitting" thing when she eats.... there are a couple videos at the end that show the mess she makes.

Mommy's tiny ballerina

Snoozing in Daddy's arms.


Kyle had to work Thursday. It's funny because Grandmama rode with us to Andalusia Thursday and anyway she asked where Kyle was.... I said he had to work.... she said "Bless his heart"!!! I told her not to bless his heart *LOL*..... he had it all worked out like last year so he could be off Friday for the game.

So anyway.... we went to Gantt for lunch Thursday to Yana's parents (Grandaddy Joe and Grandmommy Faye)



Yana's twin sister, Sona, and Sophie.


Yana's brother Deron and Soph. He's actually being deployed again to Afghanistan in January.



Sona's daughter, Shea, and Soph.


The lake was BEAUTIFUL!!! I have so many memories growing up of Gantt Lake.... I miss it a lot! But maybe now my kiddos can get some memories of it too :)!





He does love his Papa....

This later turned into her getting deeper and deeper until her pants were wet, shirt was dirty, and feet were muddy!



Sweet Karter man..... and Abby (Shea's dog).

Football!!! Karter started saying football Thursday.

How sweet does he look ???? :)


I love love love this picture!!!




Somebody.... *cough cough* (Papa) gave Sophie a piece of turkey to suck on.



It's a Thanksgiving tradition to play 4 square. Kyle is usually ALL about it.... and would have been all in it had he been able to be there. I "babysat" this year :)


I kept trying to get a good group shot of the kids.... it's always interesting how they turn out :)





Then Tyler tried to get one of me and the kids.... that didn't work too well either *haha*! The one with my eyes closed would have been descent... had my eyes not been closed *L*!







She loves her singing toy that lights up.

Oh how I love the happiness on her face!! This was taken at the Fosters house Thursday night for Thanksgiving. Kyle was able to come to that.





My moms horses stay at their house.... so the kids always love feeding them when we are there.





she finally gave it up!


Enjoying family time!!
Jamie, Daulton, Tyler, Walker, Heidi (L-R)


This was funny.... Tyler and Jamie had been sitting on the couch for a while, so I decided to get a picture of them.... Abigail decided she needed to join :)



She was telling them to scoot over and let her in the middle.... she won!!! haha


Sara and Sophie.... she looks A LOT like Heidi here to me!!



Once we got home..... Sophie had on her Troy sleeper.... I had to get some snap shots you know!!




Here are her eating videos!! They are pretty cute! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I pray that you never forget what you are Thankful for! Life is short!! Try to smile and laugh your way through it. We all have "rough" days.... but there's never a day too rough to not enjoy and risk missing out on valuable time you could have spent with your children! Being a mom is very stressful at times... and of course tiring, but at the end of the day.... it's always rewarding! I am so very thankful God has given me the opportunity to be a Mom!


No comments:

Post a Comment