Thursday, November 18, 2010

Face update

Well the week is almost over. I have to say we have had just an okay week. You know... weeks where things just kind of seem blah? Our "AT&T" phones came in yesterday. So Kyle spent HOURS playing with the new phones. I just got my same Blackberry and he got the Aria. He loves his. I don't like mine as well as my Alltel one. My mover doesn't move right. And sometimes it doesn't move at all. Oh well! I'm stuck with it. :)

Prissy Pot took these last night. As you know, she loves taking pictures of herself.


Then of course she had to take some of me and Soph! Sophie nor Karter have felt well this week. Sophie just hasn't been her normal smiley self in the afternoons. Both of their noses are pouring and Sophie is coughing like crazy :(. I was up with her at 2:00 this morning... from about 2-3:15 and she had a big cough attack. I ended up changing her pjs twice from her coughing so bad she spit up all over them. Of course after I went back to bed Karter woke up. Kyle gets up with him and I get up with her. But I still here everything. So I don't really go back to sleep.



Tuesday I had to work until 6:30. That was really rough on me because I only got an hour and a half with the babies before they were out for the night. So of course I just rocked and rocked them as long as I could.



Sweet Sophie girl is trying her hardest to sit up by herself. She almost has it. She still likes to lean over some or stretch back.... but it won't be long. Heidi was 5 months when she first sat up. Karter on the other hand was 7 months.




Okay so here are some Tyler face updates.

This one he took for me Monday. He looks better. Still not "just right".
This one he took Tuesday. He looks much better. His eyes are turning orange so that usually means the bruising is almost gone.

Here's my sweet smiling girl! I wonder if her personality will always stay like this?? Heidi still has the same personality she was born with.... Karter on the other hand doesn't! He's a much different toddler than he was a baby.



HAHA.... Grandmama was BUSTED!! She helped participate in the first ever sucker tasting by Sophie. I can recognize that thumb from anywhere.... so I think Papa was the guilty party! And thanks to my brother for taking the photo :)

HAHA This was before school Tuesday morning. She loves to pose and take pictures. I thought she did good!! She also picked out her clothes. And her shirt says it all...... Sassy!

HAHA Then ole Karter..... he got up there like he wanted a picture, then he didn't..... so I got one of him sliding out of the chair with his usual "leave me alone" face.
I am excited about tomorrow night! My girlfriends and I are going to Olive Garden. We try to get together every now and then and it has been a few months since we have. So I am excited. Olive Garden has to be one of my most favorite restaurants.

Then Saturday all that is "planned" is Hank's birthday party. So hard to believe he is almost 5 years old! It's at the skating rink.... so the kids will love that!

No comments:

Post a Comment