Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Busy Busy Saturday!!


Whew.... Saturday was such a busy day for us.  We ran all day!!  Saturday morning we had sweet Frazier's 2nd birthday party at the Two By Two Petting Zoo in Enterprise.  It was so much fun and the kids loved seeing all the animals. 












These rabbits were HUGE!!!!!

Sophie loved riding the horses.







Baaaaahaaaaaaa this Lama cracks me up.  It looks like he/she is smiling *L*!!!





This pig actually came from a home.  Someone's pet!!! So (s)he is potty trained.  How about that???












Karter LOVED seeing all the new toys Frazier got :)!




HAHA Sophie liked the chair that we gave him.




The birthday boy is his own gift :)

Baahaaaa okay so my cousin told Frazier to hold on to Karter's ears *L*!! And poor guy listened!!!!  He was hanging on!!!  Kman put up with it for a lot longer than I thought.

Soph enjoyed his new table and chairs.

r

After we left the party, we scotted to Andalusia.... ran by Walmart and then headed to Gantt.  We had my step grandparents' 50th wedding anniversary party to go to.  It was beautiful :)!! The weather was abslutely perfect!!!





I love this picture of Nana and the kiddos walking down to the lake :)!






I had to take this of Kman pouting.  I don't even remember what he was pouting about and I am sure he doesn't remember.


We couldn't stay at the anny party but for like 1 1/2 hours because I had a wedding to get ready for.  So that evening, Amanda and I loaded up and headed to the church.  We had a HUGE responsibility.... cutting the cake!! OMG!!!!  We had 6 different people telling us what to do.... yikes!!!  But hey.... we survived.

So anyway.... we weren't "home" most of the weekend.  Here there and everywhere :)!! 

Anyway....... I am about to fall out.... my eyes keep shutting :)!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment