Monday, June 11, 2012

Lots of Randomness...New Car, Goofy Pics, Video Texting..

  I absolutely LOVEEEE it when Kyle is home :)!! We are whole once again... the kids love it and of course I do :)!  When he is gone we miss him like CRAZY!!! One day during my lunch break he was sooo excited because he had taught Sophie how to ride the rope swing by herself :)!  As you can see she had a BALL!!
 
Isn't this picture soooo precious??? Shows the innocence of of childhood.....

Okay... so you know I sold my car.  Anyway for 2 months we were looking and looking and looking for me something else.  We test drove several vehicles, but nothing just said "I am the one".... We wanted to downsize from the lengthy ness of the suburban, but hoped to be able to keep as much room as possible.  Andddd if any of you know us, we like to try to be different... being like everybody else drives me nuts!  With that being said, we tried our hardest to stay away from the Tahoe.  When I sold the suburban (yes I sold it :)))) I sold it not long after Kyle had gone back to work.... so had to learn how to do all that myself) I told Kyle that I had a good feeling we would end up with a Tahoe, but let's just see what else is out there.

Of ourse I REALLY "wanted" the Infiniti QX56.  Oh my stars those are BAD TO THE BONE!!! Butttttt as bad as I "wanted it", our pocket book told us that we didn't "need it".  And I was determined to not put us in a financial bind. 

With that being said, guess what we got :) hehe... yep a Tahoe.  And guess what.... WE LOVE IT!!!  No wonder there are so many on the road.  It is perfect for our family.  Has everything (well almost everything) I wanted.  It holds our entire family comfortably.  It has the 3rd row seat in case someone rides with us and until they do, I keep the 3rd row folded up so I can put stuff in the back.

The kids were very excited to get a DVD back in the car hehe!  They love the car.  Oh and it has the ebony interior so that is wonderful for our family so stains and spills won't show up as easily. 

This is a picture of them the day we got it.  They came to get me from work.  As you can tell Kman was into whatever DVD was playing.

Oh.... how special..... my cousin, Brock, became a first time Dad week before last :)!  It was the week before Heidi's party.  We went to meet little Leah for the first time in Destin at the hospital.  I love holding babies, but you know..... I am very much enjoying giving them back to their parents haha.

Sophie Girl crashed in the car....

Oh and I know I have mentioned our newest addition, Driller.  These are a couple pictures of when he met Jaycee for the first time.  Kyle took them to the vet the Monday after we rescued him and of course he is a mixture of no telling how many breeds, but he is so sweet.  He was used to not being in a pen, so just like Jaycee he gets super excited when we let him out. 


Ohhhhh and FINALLY Heidi and her BFF re-kindled at their friend, Madelyn's party.  Heidi didn't see her the last day of school nor the kindergarten party, so she was worried about Allie. 

Karter Man was so proud of himself.... he was carrying his hummer, trailor, and helicopter on his big truck.  He thought he was something else.


Ohhhhh of course The entire Colquett 5 LOVE snow balls.  Karter's favorite is blueberry. 


Heidi goes through different spells where she really misses her Daddy.  Well she had one Friday night and anyway of course I was holding her and trying to console her..... she finally cheered up :)!

LOL this was the night after Heidi's party.  We were POOPED!!!! YAWN!


LOL Somebody has been paying with my phone hehe!


Isn't this sweet ?  Karter and Heidi stayed with Mom one night last week and Tyler sent me this picture that night :)! Too sweet!!!
 I am sooooo excited :)!!  Can you read Frazier's shirt?? Yep!!! He's going to be a big brother in December :)!  Never can be too many Wyatt's in the World hehe!


 So Heid has been staying with my Grandmomma some and anyway she has been sending me video texts.  So I thought you would enjoy seeing a couple of them.  They put a smile on my face for sure.



This is hilarous to me.  Kyle sent me this picture of Little Tiny one morning.  She slept late and anyway he went to check on her and this is how he found her. 

Check out Sophie's head :(!!!  She fell off my bed and hit her head on the dresser and bed on the way down.  She still has a bruise, but doesn't seem to mind.

I may have shared this picture a while bac.  I just can't remember.  These 2 LOVE to cook!!!  Makes me proud though.  I want them to take interest in it.
Mom sent me this picture when they woke up that morning...
  The babies were enjoying some macaroni at Babee's house one afternoon :)!


HAHA This cracks me up.  I have a video somewhere, but I can't seem to find it.  Kyle insisted on braiding Heidi's hair.  He did an okay job.  Heidi told him, "It's okay... I'm just going to take it down anyway". 

Anyway I hope everyone had a great Monday!  We did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment