Monday, June 25, 2012

Wonderful Few Days- Slumber Party, Confetti Crate, Family Day, & Cupcakes

We really had an awesome weekend.  Friday was a tiring day at work.  I was give slam out by 5:00 *L*!! 

Heidi had her very first Slumber Party to go to.  She was beyond excited.  It was her friend, Oki's birthday party.  How much fun?!?!?!?!?

After work I took Heidi to Oki's house and then the babies and I went to the house :)!!  We weren't home real long when we got the call to see about going to Andalusia to see my cousin's new baby.  So that we did :)!!  And we ate supper at DQ :)!!!

I have to share with you this picture I took of Sophie when we got home Friday.  A couple outfits for the girls came in Friday and when I pulled Sophie's out, it looked GINORMOUS!!  That's because they were.  I got a 2T because I had intentions of her wearing this this fall.  Well ask you can see I guess she'll have to wear it next fall *L*!


 I was so thankful that my friend Kayla is actually Oki's moms neice... so she stayed with them and would send me random pics :)!

 Here's the birthday girl and Heidi :)!!
 Heidi told me this morning that she did almost cryand had to fight back her tears :)!!!  She said she really missed me.
Saturday after we rode to Troy to this AWESOME store... The Confetti Crate.  They take all sorts of things and make something out of nothing.  I went after this awesome guitar I bought from them (they are on FB too).  My plans are to hang the guitar in our living room since we are still in the updating stage ;)!!

After we visited the store we had lunch at Ruby Tuesdays :)!! Had to get a few snap shots of the sweet kiddos.





Is this not the absolute coolest guitar you have ever seen?? They originally had 2... but sold 1 :(!! I was hoping to get both to hang.  It is actually really heavy, so I have to figure out how exactly to hang it.




We got back into town pretty early Saturday afternoon.  Heidi decided to go home with Babee for a litte bit... so while Karter napped, Sophie and I goofed off ;)!!





Ohhhh LOL I almost forgot... Heidi bug took these next 3 pictures and actually instagrammed them too hehe!!


I am super excited about Sophie's Owl Themed Birthday party.  Of course I've been working hard on it :)!!! So thought I'd show you a sneak peak of my work....


Homemade fans :)!! Supposed to be like over 100 degrees, so they'll come in handy.

Water Bottle Labels.... on waterproof labels :)!!
Okay so that's all of the sneak peak *L*!! You'll have to wait for the rest.

So today Heidi stayed with my mom and brother.  She has been wanting to get her sewing machine out and take it to Babee's to learn how to sew.  She's wanting to make barbie clothes.  How cool right?? Anyway.... at Oki's party they all made pillows as their party favor and Sophie fell in love with Heidi's pillow.  Being the most wonderful big sister that she is, she wanted to make Sophie a pillow for her birthday.  So she and Babee went to Singer and she let Heidi pick out the fabric she wanted and taught her how to sew :)!! Heidi said it was SOOOO easy hehe!!!  I guess I'll have to have my 6 year old teach me how :)!!

The finished product..... We wrapped it tonight, so she'll give it to Soph in the morning :)!!! She is VERY excited.
 Here's the birthday eve girl..... she has been in one of her "I'm the only person on the planet so only pay attention to me moods" tonight. 
 She is very excited that tomorrow is her birthday.  She has talked about it all night and about the cupcakes we made for school :)!!  She would say over and over.... "It's my birthday..... morrow" hehe!  She's definately one of those that I feel like will make sure everyone knows it's her birthday and will want to be the focal point for the entire day *L*!
So even tonight was good.  Had a very hectic day at work, but then being able to come home and spend time with my wonderful children (whiny or not) is very rewarding.  We cooked supper and ate together.  Since Amanda helped me recover my cushions, we have only eaten at the table :)!! Every meal!!  I LOVE it!  While I cleaned the kitchen, the girls cleaned the playroom and Kman cleaned his room. 

Tomorrow night our families are coming over so we can celebrate Little Tiny turning 2 :)!!  These past 2 years really are kind of a blur.....????? Wonder if that's common???? Hmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment