Monday, June 18, 2012

Happy Fathers Day!!!


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY
to all you Dad's out there :)!!

Tyler and I have an absolute AMAZiNG Dad.  He is that Godly influence that I need.  I can ask him to pray about something and I know that he will.  He makes me laugh.  He helps me.  I can confide in him. He is wonderful all around.  And I am soooo very thankful that God chose ME to be his daughter.

Not only is he an incredible Dad, but he is also an INCREDIBLE Papa!!!  His grandchildren absolutely love him to pieces.  I CANNOT imagine going through each day without him by my side.


 I wanted this Father's Day to be special.  I actually saaw these ideas ( or something very similar) on Pinterest.  I was sooo proud of them.  Everything for this Fathers Day was homemade.  To me those gifts have lots of meaning in them.
They are their actual hand prints and I let them paint them and Heidi write on the board.  The board was plain and I painted it brown... maybe I should have done it a color???

This was not supposed to turn out like this at all..... LOL but it was too priceless to not use.  As you can see we tried and tried and tried to get the "perfect" shot.  I couldn't help but use them all and do a collage.







After church we went to my dads to eat lunch and swim :)!!! Wonderful weather for a day by the pool.

Heidi took some pictures of the babies in the car while I ran inside for something.




My sweet Diva at Papa's....




These kids mean so much to me. Never knew my heart could love three humans the exact same.

And to top Father's Day off, Sophie learned to jump...... like completely... off the ground :)!  She was so excited.
Since my sweet hubby couldn't be here :( we did the closet thing we could to be able to tell him.  Created him a video.  He is such a wonderful father.  I am so thankful that God chose him to be the father of my children.  They love their Daddy :)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment