Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Moms Surgery- A Success!!

My mom had surgery today to remove a tumor a little bigger than a tennis ball from her uterus.  Thankfully the Doc said everything looked great and he is pretty sure that all were benign (she had another small one he removed too), but will find out for sure in about a week. 
Jody and I stayed with her all day :) She mostly was in and out of sleep.  We joked about her getting sick and which one would take care of her because we neither one deal with vomit *L*!  


Thank goodness she didn't get sick.  Just very drowsy and she felt nauseated right before Heidi and I left, but went right to sleep so she didn't get sick.  Heidi joined us about 145 today :)!!  She enjoyed the Rodeo Pageant with Amanda.


She got pretty bored at the hospital really fast and was very ancy so she and I decided to go get her something to eat and "run some errands" AKA pedicures :)!!  Of course any opportunity to play with my phone she takes.... so she took a picture of herself in the side mirror :)!! 

Her friend, Presley, had a pedicure the week of VBS and they were painted zebra and some other colors.  Well Heidi has talked about them ever since, so that's what she got today.  Anyway tonight at church she showed Presley *L* and Presley told her she copied her hehe!  It's funny hearing about their conversations.  Heidi said she told her, "Nah Ah..... yours has sparkles" haha!


I took off all day to be with mom and anyway... things are a little chaotic right now.  Yana thankfully was able to get Karter Man and take him to swimming lessons.  After swimmings lessons she got Sophie Girl and they went to their house :)!  She had to leave for church early, so I got MeMe to get the babies.  LOL told you it was chaotic!  And my hopeful plan was to be able to leave the hospital
 to make it on time for church..... and guess what.... I succeeded!  The babies were great at MeMe's and I'm not as concerned about them being at church on Wednesdays (If I can't help the situation) as I am Heidi.  Anyway I needed to take some stuff back to Walmart and pick up some stuff for Father's Day.... so we ran in "real quick" to do that.  HAHAHAHAHAHA right..... took a while to return my stuff.... for various reasons.... and I was sitting there thinking.... okay Devil.... I know you are trying to prevent us from getting to church. 

Long story short..... we made it to church 10 minutes late.  WOO HOO!!!And what a good service it was. 

After church we went to MeMe's and got the babies.  They were soooo excited to see me as I was them.  They stayed with Dad and Yana since I had to be at the hospital early for moms surgery.... so I reallllllllly missed them. 

Anyway..... Izzy Mae was dressed all up *L*.... she had her tutu on and flower bow.... Poor dog *hehe*!

 On the way out the door MeMe and Spot gave Karter a sausage biscuit for breakfast in the morning.  Well we came home and I was putting some stuff away and Sophie was sitting at the bar eating her "top tart" she got from MeMe's.... so i didn't think anything about it.  When I got back in the kitchen..... LOL..... she had somehow found the biscuit and chowed down!!!  Here's what I found..... (notice her poptart beside the bag all crumbled).



Of course now Kman won't have a Hardees biscuit for breakfast unless we get up in time to go get one *L*!  (doubtful)!  hehe! 
Thought I'd share how I get the kids to sleep most nights.  Most of you that know me know I have ALWAYS rocked my kids to sleep or layed on the couch with them.  Well Karter is a night owl like his Daddy!!  Sometimes I just can't hang with him *L*!  Tonight it was about 1010 when he went to sleep, so it wasn't too bad.... but I took a pcture of us all together and the girls of course passing out.  After I layed Sophie down, Karter and I got on the couch and he eventually conked out. 


I thought I would leave you with two things.... #1..... saw this on FB today that my cousin posted and I thought it was hilarious so had to share with you.



#2..... Does the Devil know your  name?? Brother Garry asked us this question tonight.  A simple quesiton, yet so powerful.  Like he said, you want the devil to know your name!! you want to get on his nerves so bad that he can't stand to even see you coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment