Monday, December 23, 2013

Crazy Dance, Little Friends Christmas, School Parties, Frozen, & More

 So this blog post has like a gazillion days in one.  Heidi had the nasty stomach bug last week, so that took up my morning time which is when I usually blog.  Only time I have because when my feet hit the ground moving, they don't generally stop unless it is Sophie's nap time :)! 

This past Monday was Crazy Christmas dress up day at dance.  The girls were so excited to dress up. They got a prize if they won.

  I had fun picking out their attire.  Thankfully I had bought the girls these Christmas tutu's a couple years ago, so they wore those.


 ..... and guess what...... THEY BOTH WON :)!!  They were very excited.  And kept telling me I did good with their outfits hehe.

 They also got to take a snack to share with their class.  They both wanted to take cupcakes :)!!


 By the way, I love snap chat :).... Able to send pictures without them storing in my phone and me having to go through and delete them. 
 Heidi last ran fever Wednesday afternoon, so I kept her out of school Wednesday and Thursday just to be sure she didn't spread the joy!  I was so thankful I was able to stay at home with her and not have to worry about taking sick time from work.  Love being a SAHM!

She felt fine Thursday... and really could have gone to school.  But I sure did enjoy having her home with me.  We baked cupcakes for her school party for Friday.
 Since she was feeling better, Thursday night we were able to make it to her Little Friends Christmas Party.  Her friend, Abi, rode with us.  Sweet sweet girls :)!!

Making her picture frame at the party...










 Fun memories we make each year!! Thankful for this little group!

 Friday morning was busy busy.  Soph and I took Heidi and Karter to school and then rushed back home for me to finish getting ready so we could go make copies. 
My little getting gas helper :)!
 I love making copies at the school.  I get to talk to the teachers, watch the students... and Sophie just  makes her self at home.  She loves going with me.  And she is quite the entertainer up there to say the least.  Most definitely thinks she already rules the school.

The 1st grade teachers are so sweet.  They got me a beautiful scarf and necklace/earring set to thank me for making their copies.  They just don't realize I enjoy making them as much as they appreciate me making them.

Mrs. Sasser brought me a plate to the copy room and as you can see, it was quickly over taken!
 She had Sophie a place set up at a desk in her room by Heidi :)!!  Special Special teachers at our elementary school.  Love them!  And so does Soph hehe!


The cute bucket Mrs. Sasser made for her students to put their goodies in :)!

Sisterly Love!


Thankful for this picture :)!! I am always the one behind the camera and Hayley told me to get with the girls and she would take ours.
 Now Karter Man is all about pre-school.  He got mad at me Friday because I picked him up early.  Here is a picture of him picking out a gift at his party.....
 Friday night Mom & I took the kiddos to watch Frozen.  Y'all.... that seriously was such a cute movie!! I have to admit I laughed out loud several times during it & even almost cried during a couple parts.  As soon as it was over I looked at Heidi and Karter and told them we had to buy it when it comes out.
 Flash was a little bright for Kman...
 When the movie was over we took drove through the beautiful lights in Enterprise. 
 Of course on the way home all three kiddos passed out.  Heidi was getting frustrated because she couldn't get comfortable, so I took my sweater off for her to lay on :)!
 Saturday morning was nice.... Soph stayed with Babee after the movie and she was ready to come home first thing :)!! SO mom brought her home and we all had the best morning.  We played with their U.S. puzzle and then built a fabulous (in Heidi's words) castle with their blocks.

.....The Colquett Castle.....
 That afternoon we went to Mallory's 1st birthday party.... I snapped this before we left :)...

Luke Rylan and Kman


 We had all gathered to sing to Mallory & cut the cake & on Heidi's way in there, she dropped her ipod :( and cracked the screen pretty bad.  She was so sad when she was telling me.  I didn't get mad.  It was an accident and there's a wonder how my phone hasn't cracked as many times as I have dropped it.  It happens.  Just sad it happened.

In line for the Pinata

The birthday girl goes first...
 After the party, Drew & Soph enjoyed looking at Mallory's 1st year scrap book...

 When we left the party, we surprised MeMe with a visit.  Soph was VERY tired and ILL so she offered to ride with us to Walmart and sit in the truck with the children while I ran in. 

While I was in there, I decided to get a bucket of chicken and potato wedges.  They sure enjoyed digging in on our ride home.  I planned to take them to "A Drive through Bethlehem" at one of our local churches, so it was the perfect supper for my plan.  We came home, unloaded everything, and then loaded up again to head that way.  The last time we went you drove your vehicles through.  Well apparently this year (may have been last year too?? We didn't go last year) it was a hay ride.  So we missed it :(!  The weather wasn't promising, & there were barrels in the drive, so I was thinking they must have post-poned it.  There was a huge tent with people, but we thought that was the workers.  Me & 2 other cars turned around.  I guess they thought the same thing.  So anyway, we came on home and enjoyed an evening of Christmas movies.
...and my bottomless pit enjoyed her bucket of chicken even more.
 Yesterday was a great day of church, play time, nap time, and straightening up time! 

Nana & the crew
 Last night was the children's cantata at church and they did a fabulous job!  The kiddos enjoyed it very much.  Soph was crazy of course.  Thumping Trey behind us, dancing when the songs would come on, and kept asking when the puppets were coming back on.  When it was over we all ate finger foods in the back. 

Might I end with....

CAN YOU BELIEVE CHRISTMAS IS IN 2 DAYS???? WHOA NELLY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment