Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Several Days Into 1

 Before we left for the mountains, Karter had an Indian Pow Wow at Preschool.  He had soo much fun!  He loved the Indian that came...


 And what are the odds.... the news station happened to be in going through town to catch a story and passed by preschool and saw their pow wow and asked if they could film.  So Heidi was on T.V. that week for the shoe boxes and Karter for the Indian pow wow :)!

The excitement on his face tells all :)
His icescream scoop object for one day that week.
 It was also Family Night at the book fair, we had a great time this year :)! Games, Hay Rides, face painting, and of course the library full of books to purchase. 

Amanda happened to be the hay ride driver :)


 Our reindeer that we always had in the yard during Christmas finally bit the dust, and all the other wooden stuff you see are so expensive, so Kyle and I created our own :)!! He cut this out.....
 and I transformed it into this.... (I have presents that I have just been able to finish that I will share with you later).
 I love ABC Family.  They show all the shows that I grew up watching... Full House, Saved by the Bell, Boy Meets World.... etc.... Heidi was intrigued with Boy Meets World and I couldn't help but get a picture....
An app they have on the ipad.... she loves playing with it.

Excuse the bareness.... but we sent Kyle a selfie :)
 And how about this..... I was teach Sophie how to change the channel and she by passed all the cartoons, singing, etc.  and stopped on wrestling..... OF ALL THINGS....

 Thursday night Heidi was in the Andalusia Parade.  Soph was still a bit young to ride in it, but she cheered from the sidelines :)....


She loves her some Mollie Mae!
 We had a great time.... they really know how to put on a parade.
 Soph made Papa hold her ears because of how loud it was.  She was EXTREMELY bossy about it too I might add.
He was so excited

Babee loved holding MM during the parade :)

Still holding her ears....

She looks about 10 miles long in this picture?
 .... and here comes Heidi and her dance crew... it was a beautiful float!!!
She was on the far right

 Friday morning Soph and I headed to the dentist to get her cavities checked out.  Thankfully it was nothing major after all, so I was more than relieved when they finished.  She was a trooper!
 After the dentist we picked up Kman and then headed to church to help decorate for the children's home that was coming on Saturday for Christmas.  We caught S and K playing in the fake snow!

 After decorating we headed to the school to make copies.  The busy-ness of Friday is an understatement. 



 After copies, we went and got Brayden and let him play with us until parade time. 

After the parade we went to our first tree lighting :)....
Hard to see the tree in the back ground before it was lit...

Wah-Lah!
Never too big for Papa :).... Doesn't matter how sore or tired he is, he always makes time to play with the kiddos.
 I was completely worn out by the time everything was said and done on Friday night.  Just to get up bright and early Saturday morning for Storytime with Santa.  The club I am in, Khelpanan, puts this on each year, so I had to "work" at it.  I was very nervous about having to work and taking the kids because I wouldn't be able to walk around with them, but they did great. 

 I was at the face painting booth :)..... Soph had to use my phone to see her paintings...



This was their favorite game... with Candace throwing the "snowballs" through the holes on the Snowman.

I love this kids smile....



Making ornaments

Storytime with Santa

Singing Christmas Songs... you know Soph was all up in that.

 Bless them... they were there 4 hours just like me... so they deserved a Coke :)

 The girls mailing letters to Santa....

 We were so tired once that was over, that we came home and all laid down.  Soph was the only one that napped (you know I don't nap).  Before she got up, Babee came over to see if we wanted to go eat Chinese :)!! We love a good chinese buffet.  Karter was the only one that wanted to go, So Tyler stayed here with the girls.

When we got back, Karter slipped on a play golf club and hit his lip hard on the table and busted it really bad :(.  Took a while to stop bleeding.
 All of a sudden it is Sunday.  Soph had a party in Dothan that afternoon, and I felt like K and H would want to go home with Papa and Nana after church, but they surprised me and wanted to go with us :).  It was a pony party and thankfully I had packed Karter jeans just in case, but Heidi just wore her church clothes.  I had packed Sophie's western attire :).

I was brave and took the kids to Mellow Mushroom alone.  They did FANTASTIC!  I was so thankful.  We had a great time.  After lunch, we headed to Kaidi's beautiful party.  It was at a ranch in Dothan and it really was so nice. 

This bridge led you to the party...






 They especially loved the miniature ponies.

 They had soooo much fun!




The way she was propped tickled me.
 They even had a fabulous tree house..... kiddos loved it.
Can you see Karter and Sophie on the porch?


 Heidi did these next few pictures.... she did great :)....



 Okay this is funny to me... Soph wanted a capri sun to go.  So I let her run get one.  She came back and it didn't have a straw, so she ran back to get another one and got side tracked at the smores station. 

I seriously had to send Heidi to get her.... so these next several pictures are step by step haha.
 She is beside the girl in the black shirt....

 She did get her another capri sun haha....

Baby girl knows she likes snacks!!!
 Monday morning I had a dentist appointment, so my daily partner in crime tagged along :)....

 After dance Monday we ate supper at moms :).....

And yesterday we ate lunch at Dad and Yana's.  For some reason Grandmama had to sweet talk Soph into giving her a kiss,  but then she couldn't get enough :)....
 My Grandmama is having back surgery next Tuesday.  Please pray for her.  She is in so much pain and she can't take any of her medication (starting yesterday) for her arthritis and other problems.  She is such a trooper and I know that after this surgery, her determination will have her going again in no time.

And thankfully last night we just got to enjoy being at home.  Sometimes that is nice.  HAHA But... before supper was ready, the kiddos did surprise me.....
 And this pretty girl was the culprit.....
Anyway picture overload I know :)!!! But now I am all caught up.... except might share some vacation pics soon :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment