Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas.....

Kyle & I are semi-thinking about getting a real tree next year.  I have a lot of friends that have one, and I want to think the smell is just like a fabulous daily "taste" of Christmas.
 Our tree is pre-lit.... the only thing is over half of them stopped working, so we bought lights to put on it... and then the other half of the pre-lit quit. 

Stocking feet!

 Karter and Heidi have a tree in their room.  Hopefully Soph will have one soon :)! She said she wants a purple one.


 Last night Santa visited Kyle's moms work.  We had planned to visit and take pictures and then go back to MeMe's to eat.  Most everything still went as planned, except Sophie girl ended up getting sick :(.  She had complained all day that her stomach hurt.  I just thought a normal tummy ache.  I even had given her a pepto tablet.  We went to Andalusia early because I needed to get a gift and had to get the girls' dance shirts. 

Well about 5 seconds after I got in the car from getting the gift, she SPEWED!! And I mean like a faucet!!!  To the front seat, all over herself, carseat, shoes, Karter's pants, our phones, of course anything in the floor board.  It was BAD!  I was so thankful Kyle was with me.  He pulled over and stripped her down... to find out she had diarrhea too. We had about an hour until Santa time and I was really worried she had a virus.  I knew we had time to come home and then he and the other two could go back.  Something about a moms intuition :).  Kyle and his mom thought it was drainage, so we skipped the dance shirts and ran to her house and washed their clothes and thankfully Sophie's dried in time and Karter's pants were almost dry.  And off we went.... Heidi was the only one that would get close to him.  I don't know why because the other two were fine with him at the Polar Express.  Anyway, Heidi gave him a letter that she had wrote asking him if he would come to our house a specific date because of her Daddy's work :).  It was very sweet.



MeMe and her grandkids
 We went back to MeMe's for supper.  And I really thought maybe Soph was better.  BUT she did continue to complain with her stomach.  Anyway, during the blessing..... I heard..... "IT".... and sure enough she had threw up all in her plate, so I rushed her to the bathroom and it got on my pants, shoes, the floor, carpet, etc.  And more diarrhea on top of that.  We knew then.  Poor baby girl :(.  Funny thing is, as soon as I got her cleaned up she was ready to start back eating. 

A rough night is an understatement.  I got up several times with her.  Then myself.  And then Heidi came to our room and bless her heart.  She was saying she must have accidentally wet the bed because her shirt was wet, but her panties were dry.  So I knew right away that Karter had wet the bed.  Sure enough.  So I changed them and the bed and the silly boy never even knew what happened.  She was such a trooper.  Soph was in our room or ordinarily I would have let Heidi get in bed with us/me.  I turned her T.V. on and at some point when I had to go get Sophie more clothes, Heidi was sound asleep and I turned her T.V. back off. 

Hopefully the other two won't get it.  Gonna clorox everything today to try to eliminate the mean virus.

Thought I would show you a few more pictures from last week.  And this week haha.  This hunting picture was from Monday.  Kyle took Karter hunting while I took the girls to dance :)!  He had a great time, but was sad he didn't see a deer.

Soph loves loves LOVES anyone smaller than her.  She had a good time playing with Mallory.
 And to end with a couple of e-cards that I thought were funny.....


No comments:

Post a Comment