Wednesday, April 21, 2010

25 Things

My friend Meredith did a blog about 25 Interesting Facts... so I am about to do the same... it's a challenge and I'm up for it... here's 25 Interesting Facts about me that you may or may not know.

(1) My Spiritual Birthday is June 13, 1994
(2) I am TERRIFIED of spiders. I don't want to see them, think about seeing them, or feel them. I honestly check the covers before I get in the bed and under my pillow..... I CANNOT STAND them!
(3) I have wanted to be a Mommy for as long as I can remember and it is everything I wanted it to be and more.
(4) I have a degree in Marketing
(5) I used to do this weird thing all the time... whether it was on the computer or on a notepad I used to would write down names of fake people like they were married and then the number of kids they have and their kids names. The only catch is I couldn't use the same name twice... not even last name... it gets to be difficult. EX: James & Tori Spurlin 2 kids Jane, Tom
(6) Every Saturday night growing up at our Onycha house my dad and I used to lay on this huge blue pillow that he still has and turn all the lights out and watch on Nickelodeon "Are You Afraid of the Dark"
(7) My dream job is to be a stay at home mom
(8) I do not mind loading the dishwasher, but I can't stand unloading it.
(9) I'm a great multitasker
(10) I got married when I was 19
(11) I had my first child at 21 and by the age of 25 I am expecting my third.
(12) I LOVE CSI... pretty much all the CSI's out there.
(13) I could eat cereal for every meal
(14) I have this weird place on my thigh that looks like a birth mark, only it's lighter than the rest of my leg. But I remember very well getting sunburned at the beach when I was young and I pealed and that particular spot never did get back to normal.
(15) I'm a coupon freak!!!
(16) I spent 1 year at LBW, 9 months at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, and 2 years at Troy University to finally graduate!
(17) I was 40 weeks pregnant when I was taking my finals my last semester my senior year at Troy.
(18) My name is LaToyia and my mom says that she got that because she liked LaToya Jackson's name... the funny thing is my moms name is Janet... get it... Janet Jackson, LaToya Jackson *hehe*!
(19) I do not know how to sew a button on
(20) I enjoy doing laundry
(21) I'm not an animal person.... I'd be okay without a dog or a bunny :)
(22) I love to cook.... but I am limited because I am married to an extremely picky eater
(23) I did not like the name "Heidi" when Kyle told me that was what we were naming our first daughter. It didn't grow on me until she was born.
(24) I've always wanted lots of kids.... I just wanted them when I wanted them :) Selfish huh?
(25) I started college off by wanting to be a nurse..... drastic change in the end :)!

1 comment: