Thursday, April 1, 2010

What a relaxing lunch

I had a wonderful lunch! I went to LBW Opp Campus and enjoyed a massage on my lunch break. I HIGHLY recommend it to everyone and anyone! They are pregnancy certified (actually their class is currently studying pregnancy) and I called my doctor to make sure it was okay. Oh my goodness... as we speak Kyle just heated up the rice thing and has it on his back....... is he pregnant?? I'm confused *hehe*!

Anyway last night our little man didn't sleep very well. I really think his teeth are driving him crazy. Kyle was up with him for a while and if he is up with him and I can still hear Karter then I can't go back to sleep, so I went in there to see what I could do to help and Karter reached for me. So I got him and rocked him for a while, tried to feed him a bottle, danced with him, and nothing really seemed to help. I tried to lay him down several times and he just couldn't get comfortable and kept waking up and looking at me with those sad wet eyes. So finally a little after 3:00 I gave up and brought him to our bed and wouldn't you know.... he went right to sleep and slept until about 6:45 this morning. What is it about Mommy and Daddy's bed? I sure am hoping for a better nights rest tonight! Just think... my sleepless nights are hardly over *hehe*!

Heidi had tumbling tonight. She LOVES tumbling. While she was at tumbling we went to the Dollar Store and grocery store to get the stuff for their plastic eggs we are supposed to take to school tomorrow and we made rice krispies to take! YUMMY! When we got home it was too beautiful to come inside. So we stayed outside and played. Mimi actually got home early tonight so we sat in her outside furniture and Karter enjoyed himself an orange Popsicle. I LOVE spring and summer time!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy fun day! I pray that you all have a wonderful nights sleep! Love you!

    ReplyDelete