Sunday, April 25, 2010

Roly Poly- suffocated / Lady Bug - stepped on

We had another busy weekend! Friday night we actually just "chilled" and hung out at the house. That was really nice. Saturday morning Kyle got up and went fishing with a buddy... and the kiddos and I went to Presley's birthday party. It was a lot of fun..... "Candy Shoppe" theme. Here's some pictures of K-man at Presley's party. I never could catch Heidi in a photo... she was too busy running around with all her friends!



That afternoon we had Miley Grace's (our niece) birthday party. It was at the Opp Lake and we were so worried about the weather. There was supposed to be a big storm coming in.... but thankfully it held off until after the party. This is the story where the title comes into play :) in case you were wondering. Heidi loves Roly Poly's. Well we found one at the house before the party and she held on to it for a while and then of course wanted to keep it. I found a plastic container to keep it in and even cut holes all throughout it..... I just knew he would "survive". Maybe he still would have?!?!? Possibly all the shaking cause the trauma?!?!? Anyway.... when we got to the party Heidi found a lady bug.... she loves lady bugs too!! Well she was playing with it for a while and while she had it we noticed that the roly poly died. She seemed sad about it which is why I am really surprised and what you are about to find out. Well apparently she let the lady bug down for a second and anyway another little girl at the party picked it up. Well of course that started a fuss. Heidi "had it first" the other little girl "had it first" so then somehow in the midst of it Heidi got the lady bug back and put it on the ground and STEPPED ON IT!!! OH MY GOSH!!! The only thing I like to see "squished" is spiders, roaches, and ants! It really broke my heart that she stepped on that beautiful lady bug. It made her sad everytime I talked about it. But I just could not believe that my Heidi did that. I mean I expect it out of Karter... boy thing.... but not Heidi. But I guess she meant if they were going to fuss over it that she would solve that problem!?!?! Here's some pictures from Miley Grace's party.



After the party we came home and "chilled" again and listened to it storm. It was really nice... just laying around for a change. We are usually going going going on the weekends.

Okay so then this morning.... Sunday morning.... we were getting ready for church. Well I was walking from the kitchen to our bedroom and man oh man I ran right into the door *hehe*!! I hit my arm pretty hard on the door knob.... of course Kyle laughed at me!! Well I went on and was getting ready and Heidi came in there and was asking me about "Kyle's" note (she still calls him Kyle). Well I didn't know what she was talking about and told her that he didn't write me notes.... well on the way out of our room this is what I found :)....



He thinks he is so funny!!! Well then he was not liking what I had for Karter to wear to church. I am sure lots of people will agree with him, but I think lots would agree with me too. I do not see anything wrong with what he wore. He is still a "baby".... he's 1 and not walking.... I think it is fine. Well Kyle thinks he looks like a girl.... I told him I wouldn't let my daughter wear it :)! Oh and he said "the curl has to go" talking about the back of his hair. He says it looks like a rat tail.... So I guess we'll be getting it cut soon :(! But anyway... here's a picture of Karter this morning.


Well then Heidi was fussing about her dress.... she doesn't like to wear hair-bows... or cutesy outfits... and apparently she doesn't like bows on her dresses. There's a pretty bow on the top front left (you can't see it in the picture)... but she said she doesn't like bows on her dresses... I asked her since when??? And she said a minute ago *hehe*!


When we got home from church we stayed outside until time to go back... it was so beautiful and nice. The kids had a ball and Kyle washed my car :)!



Heidi was too hot (surprise) so she got in the shade and played with her play dough. She said she made a turtle birds nest!! She had to take a picture of it.



I had nursery this morning at church and tonight we had nursery at 5:00 and we helped Kayla in the 1 year olds for 6:00 service... I'm pooped :)! But it's a good pooped. I love keeping those babies! Well tonight Heidi was on the couch with her Daddy and Mimi came in... we haven't seen her all day... and she was asking Heidi if we played outside and how she was mad because she wasn't here to play too.... well she told Heidi she had a surprise for her... she had water guns behind her back.... full of water :) And started squirting her... it was really funny. Heidi said she's never played with water guns... and I really don't remember her ever playing with them. Well here's a picture to end the night of Heidi and Mimi having a water fun fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment