Thursday, April 22, 2010

Karter's 1 year old Checkup

I had to take Karter this afternoon for his 1 year old check up. Everything went great! Of course he screamed with the 3 shots, but that didn't last long. He weighed 20.7lbs was 30 inches long and had a head circumference of 19 inches. He is in the 25th% on his weight, 65th% on his height, and 90th% on his head.... so I guess he has the big head :)!

Well right when we got to the doctor's office Heidi couldn't find her right flip flop. I looked all in the car before we got out and I couldn't find it. So she had to go in the DR office with only 1 flip flop :)! Of course all I could think of was all the sick germs all over the floor (not that they are not everywhere... but you know). So I called Kids World because I thought maybe it fell out of the car when I was putting her in the car. that happens often... but I usually see it and grab them.... but I was hoping today I just overlooked it. Well it wasn't there!! We even went by there after the doctor visit to make double sure and didn't see it.... oh well.

I cooked Spaghetti for supper!! I LOVE spaghetti and so does Heidi and surprisingly Karter really enjoyed it. Tonight was also tumbling night. So Heidi went to tumbling and we ate when she got home. Then of course we had to go check on Princess... and get her out. Boy is she getting big! Crazy how fast they grow. Kyle worked on Clunker. He got a new starter and put it on... well turns out it's not the starter it's the cylenoid (sp?)... thankfully he had one from a boat he has worked on so he used that and apparently clunker is working now. Then he had to run his boat motor to make sure it is working because he is going fishing Saturday while we are at yes.... a birthday party :). We have 3 parties Saturday. We're only going to be able to make it to 2 because 2 of them are at the same time. But then I heard it's supposed to be really bad weather Saturday evening?

So anyway.... we have had a wonderful evening! The kiddos are in the bath tub right now and I'm actually blogging before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment