Monday, April 12, 2010

Headache of a Weekend.......literally

I know I get long winded sometimes.... someone actually told me that last week :) But that's okay... my blog is for me... just to unwind myself and write about things that I will want to look back on one day.

We had a SUPER busy day at work Friday trying to get Stockholder stuff together and in the mail... well I had a headache that started Thursday and carried over to Friday.... I took Tylenol to try to ease it up... well it never would go away.... but I just tried not to let it bother me. When i got off of work I went and got the kiddos, came home so i could change, & we went and got Amanda and headed to her mom and dads to watch them get the horse ready for a show. I knew the kids would love that. After that we went to Jonathan and Amanda's house and had yummy grilled hamburgers! Her mom, dad, grandmother and Lindsay came over to eat too! Karter ended up getting a bath in her sink and then he and I layed on their couch and he went fast to sleep.

Short interruption.... I am blogging while the kids are in the bath tub.... of course they are splashing EVERYWHERE... and all of a sudden Heidi says "Karter why do you have my band aid?? " then apparently she got to looking a little closer and guess what..... It was poop.... he pooped all in the tub!!! Heidi used to do that ALL the time when she was little... almost nightly.... but this is only Karter's I don't know.... I could count it on one hand how many times he has done it..... and of course I have to call kyle in here to clean it up :)! I just can't handle that..... so the kids are sitting on a towel in the floor and we look down and Karter has spit up all over himself. SOOOO not only are the kids going to be clean..... the bath tub is too :)!!!

back to the weekend :).... We were just all talking and next thing I knew it was almost 10:00.... I am NOT a night owl!! Once my eyes see how late it is I start just about having a panic attack.... so we left and had a good nights rest. Well I woke up Saturday morning with an EXCRUCIATING headache. BUTTTT I still got up with both kids... let Kyle sleep in... I got laundry going, cleaned up some, did the dishes and cooked a HUGE breakfast. Well Kyle got on up... just in time of course *hehe*! Then it was a SUPER busy Saturday... all the while with my head feeling like it was about to explode... literally. BUT I had no choice but to keep trucking it!! We had a birthday party to go to... and I even thought about going to Enterprise but changed my mind about that. I went to the store and tried a different medicine.... NOTHING helped!! Plus being pregnant you know I am limited as it is. Well my mom and Jody ended up grilling for us... so we went and ate and I fell sound asleep on her couch. Turns out I took Tylenol Sinus Night Time.... go figure... so it knocked me out!! Mom bathed the kids for us though... so that helped.


Sunday Morning was great... got up early... and was out the door ON TIME for church!! I still had a headache though :( AND we had 1 year olds to keep during morning worship!! Guess how many.... 10 one year olds (It's actually I think 22 months-27 months or something like that) :) SUCH a blessing... but a little difficult with a headache. After church we went to my dads and ate a wonderful lunch... and of course Princess had to go with us. She tried to escape a few times, but Heidi found her! Then we came home and just relaxed...



After church Sunday night we went and ate supper at Kent & Cindy's with them, Jon Wesley, Leigh Ann, and the girls. Heidi ended up getting in trouble and it really broke my heart.... so Karter and I left for a little while... went to IGA to get some more medicine to try... and then went by the OMS cheer-leading practice to take Amanda her sunglasses. The kids slept GREAT last night. I had to wake both of them up this morning.... funny how that happens on a Monday morning instead of a Saturday huh?

Today was another BUSY day at work..... hard to do with a ..... you guessed it... HEADACHE! Joanna had some Sudafed (she is pregnant and due June 13th) and low and behold.... my head was GONE.... just like that.... can you believe it??? GONE!!!! I
f only I had of tried that 4 days ago. So I had a wonderful afternoon!! We had a good evening at home... Kyle put pine straw in the flower beds and then we walked to Jonathan and Amanda's (thankfully they only live about 1/2 a mile to a mile from us) and Heidi pulled Karter in the wagon. We ate YUMMY Chicken Alfredo and had a Delicious Strawberry Pie (that she's been trying to Ace since Friday). So Monday was overall an ExCeLlEnT day!!
Heidi took some pictures of Sophie tonight :) She sure is growing! Not really sure if I am 28 weeks or 30 weeks... I've been given 4 different due dates between June 19th and July 5th. They never did change with Heidi and Karter.


I go to the DR tomorrow... so we'll see how Miss Sophie is doing.

Oh out of the blue just now Heidi asked me how Madelyn (Bush) puts her shoe on. Madelyn broke her leg jumping on the trampoline about 4 weeks ago and has a full leg cast. The thing about it... she goes to BKK and Heidi goes to Kids World. So they really do not know each other... except for tumbling... which Madelyn can't attend right now... but we did see her at the birthday party Saturday. She even asked me how she gets a bath. It's so random for her to ask about Madelyn just out of the blue when we haven't even talked about it. How interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment