Thursday, April 8, 2010

Princess is still alive!!!

We had a wonderful evening tonight. I had to work late :( Crazy day at work.... then came home and thankfully my mom picked the kids up since I had to work late... so she had the kids here and Amanda and Kyky were here too. Of course they were all outside playing with Princess!! And guess what.... she has survived so far! Anyway Heidi had tumbling so Amanda and I took her to tumbling and then we went and ate Mexican with my mom and KyKy. It was yummy.... I was soooo hungry. After Mexican we went to my dads so the kids could get their Easter stuff. We ended up staying there until after 9:00... time definitely got away from me :) But that is okay. My dad gave Karter man a bath in the sink..... and guess what... he fell asleep on the way home. Wonder if he'll sleep all night???

It's so funny because I am sitting here typing my blog and Kyle and Heidi are in the shower... they are just like brother and sister. She's just a fussing about a scratch on her arm and he isn't giving her slack..... and some people wonder why she STILL calls him Kyle???? For those of you that do not know, she has called him Daddy maybe a hand full of times. We joke that people out in public think that he is her step daddy. I even gave her a sweet speech about it months ago at how only she and Karter can call him Daddy and how special it was... blah blah blah.... and she thought about it for a second and said "How about everyone else call him Daddy and Me and Karter call him Kyle?" I couldn't help but laugh.

Anyway nothing too exciting going on... so that's good :)!! We've got a busy weekend though trying to get ready for Karter's birthday party that's the next weekend plus we have a birthday party to go to Saturday afternoon!!

Thought I would add a picture for old times sake... this was taken in June 2009... Karter was only 2 months old.... and as my dad said he's 51 weeks old today!! Boy time flies!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about the cake for Karter next weekend! Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete