Friday, April 16, 2010

Blog update

I worked for a while last night on a blog titled "Karter's 1st Year".... his birthday was yesterday!!! I didn't realize how long it took to upload the pictures and then you have to maneuver them where you want them.... NOT an easy process or either I am making it harder than it should be... which is possible. So I will finish that blog this weekend.

Last night was the Opp Prom. My brother, Tyler, is a senior...... which is really hard to believe. He and Kyra looked absolutely stunning.

The prom was decorated so beautifully.... I wasn't able to get any good shots of it due to the darkness in the gym.... but oh the memories it brought back. I've never been one to miss high school, but I think I do miss prom... especially Kyle's senior prom and mine. I wish I had some pictures downloaded on this computer and I would attach those pictures. But anyway.... my old spanish teacher saw me and asked me how long it had been for me.... and I had to think about it for a second and I was like "Wow it's been 7 years"..... now that is hard to believe. I don't understand life and the fastness of it once you graduate high school. How and why does it do that??? Oh and of course there were several people there saying stuff to me like "You haven't learned what causes that" or just giving me that strange look like.... didn't you just have a baby?? The sad/funny thing is Tyler went to Andalusia's prom last year... so of course we went over there and took pictures and I was pregnant in those too!! It's NOT going to be an every year thing.... :) I PROMISE!!

Anyway.... maybe I can finish my Karter's 1st year blog soon!!! I'm sure I will shed a few tears in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment