Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Past few days

We've had a busy past few days. Monday (26th) was Yana's birthday. We went to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Andalusia and had her a birthday supper! It was nice... just to be around family!! Here's some pictures to show from the evening..... Karter LOVED climbing up and down the stairs.... I was a tired pregnant woman after that :)!







Heidi's photography.... my crazy brother and daddy :)


Concentrating hard?!?!

We knew it would be late when we got in, so the kiddos went ahead and got a bath before we went.

Then last night I had to go to Elba to the beauty shop and my mom picked up the kids and cooked a YUMMY supper for us. Which speaking of supper.... Karter has been getting his belly full the past 2 days. I am so happy for that!! And his Acid Reflux seems to be almost gone now. THANK GOODNESS!!! I surely hope Sophie doesn't have that. Well Heidi wanted to spend the night with my mom.... I told her that was fine and my mom was going to bring her by the house this morning to get dressed and stuff since she didn't have any clothes out there. Well at almost 10:30 I get a phone call from my brother and they are almost at our house. She fell in the bath tub and hit her head.... and needed her Mommy :) So she ended up staying here. Such a sweet KyKy for bringing her!

Tonight we went to church and then the grocery store. But I have to tell a story that happened this afternoon. I got my feelings hurt yet AGAIN about being pregnant AGAIN (there's a shock). I called LBW to talk to the ultrasound department to see if they needed pregnant ladies to practice on. When I was pregnant with Karter they practiced the 4D ultrasound on me. Well anyway I called and the lady that answered the phone (I'm not going to say her name) told me who she was and I told her who I was and that I was seeing if they needed anyone and I told her how I had let them practice on me before. Her exact response was "YOU ARE PREGNANT AGAIN"? Wow that hurt my feelings so badly. She said it in one of those mean, sarcastic tones. I just politely replied "Yes Mam". We talked for about I don't know 2 or 3 minutes and she was rude throughout most of the conversation. So I don't know if I want to do it or not. They are needing some the first week of June. But just the way she talked to me and made me feel really bad for being pregnant.... AGAIN I just don't know that I want to let them practice on me. I guess I have some time to decide. And I could be sure for the third time that Sophie is "still a girl" haha! So anyway... that was my wonderful afternoon of daily downment of being pregnant again so soon.

I will say that on the way to church tonight I thought Heidi and Karter were in the back watching a Barbie Movie (poor Karter :) ) but out of the blue Heidi said "Momma does that seat belt hurt Sophie?" There's no telling how long she had been sitting there staring and wondering.... I love how their little minds work. And the questions that kids come up with are actually pretty smart thinking.

My dad is off the next few days so he is keeping the kids tomorrow and Friday. Heidi is very excited that she doesn't have to go to "school"!!! I think my dad is looking forward to it just as much as they are!

1 comment:

  1. Toyia don't let what people say get you down! Being a mother is the most important job anyone can have! I know from working with Heidi and Karter both that they have a WONDERFUL mom!!! It is so encouraging to see children who have parents that are trying to raise them right and raise them to be good Christians as they grow!! I know that adding one more to your family will only make you an even better parent!! I think that you should have as many children as you want! Remember what the bible says "Children are a blessing from God." So it doesn't matter how other people see it, God chose to bless you and Kyle with one more! Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete