Sunday, June 6, 2010

Busy weekend and week ahead!

What a wonderful, busy weekend. Friday we went and ate at Howard's with Amanda and Jonathan (Whom are now at the beach celebrating their 1 year anniversary). After Howard's Heidi and I went to watch several of her friends in the Dorothy Rainer Sellars (sp?) dance recital. That was a treat.... I don't know that I have ever been to one of her recitals. I was always told how boring they are, but we really enjoyed it.

Then Saturday morning Mimi walked up to the house and asked us if we knew Princess' cage fell and either Randy or Kent brought her cage up close to the house. Neither of us knew it had fallen. We actually found out that the entire cage fell and Randy was about to pull up and Kent and Cindy's bright and early to go fishing and he actually saw Princess in the ditch. So had he not have been at the right place at the right time I'm afraid we would have seen Princess no more!

Saturday afternoon we rode to the farm and Karter had himself a good time helping his Daddy drive the tractor. I think I have me a "real" little boy on my hands. He's all about riding tractors, playing outside, throwing the balls, etc. And Kyle love it!!! I think he is getting excited knowing that he's going to have a "play buddy".Saturday night we ate at David's Catfish!! It was really yummy!! And the best service we have had there in a long time.


Today we of course went to church (the pictures to follow are from church), then went to My dad and Yana's to play in the pool and grill hamburgers, and then VBS started tonight. It's the rest of the week from 6-9.... so we'll have late nights. Kyle is helping with the 7th-9th grade boys and I'm helping in the nursery. I thought that would be safe because I can sit and rock a baby.... but I think my work is cut out for me. We had 10 babies tonight.... and with VBS being the time that it is they are all needing their nightly routines.... so it's challenging..... but rewarding and fun.

The doors on the front of the class rooms had a big barn on them and you couldn't see in to check to see how many kids there were.... so my dad had to go on the outside of the church to do a kid count for each room.... Karter enjoyed seeing him through the window.
My beautiful Heidi!!!




Thankfully both of my children love the water..... Heidi does a good job "swimming" on her own, but I am still going to let her do swimming lessons. They actually start tomorrow week.

So happy
Align CenterHe looks like he is really taking in what Papa is telling him.





He just needed a little taste.....


So anyway..... I'm about to wrap up my night.... maybe get some rest :) I go to the doctor tomorrow too..... and then i am scheduled for an ultrasound Tuesday morning... hopefully we can get an approximate weight for Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment