Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pictures at the farm

Yesterday afternoon the Colquett Family got together at the Farm to take family pictures. Mr Colquett is the happiest when he is at his farm and around tractors.... so what better place :)? Here are some of the pictures that I was able to get.






Miley Grace did not want to take her picture (until the end.... a little candy bribery and she was happy as could be :) )!



This is one of all the grandchildren and great grandchildren


So far Karter is the only male to carry on the Colquett name.

Grandchildren

Heidi, Shelly Kate, and Miley Grace

Kent, Karter, Kyle, Mr Colquett, & Jon Wesley


All of Kent's family

****Sophie update.... yesterday I woke up feeling much better than Monday.... towards 5:00 things started kicking in and I didn't feel too spiffy. I had some contractions, but nothing to get excited about.... no pattern..... yet :)!!!! Maybe it won't be long?!?! I really want to go into labor on my own.... so hopefully between now and July 2nd I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment