Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Let's talk Sophie

My body is definitely going through some changes. I feel a lot different than I remember feeling with Heidi or Karter. So I'm not sure what's going on?!?! One minute I think it's something and the next minute I feel okay. I just have occasional "weird" menstrual feeling (I can say that on here... right??? That's just a normal mother nature thing with women). And I have gotten sick the past two days... not like virus sick... like I'll be fine then I'll get sick. So I don't know... it's probably just nerves.

I had my ultrasound yesterday morning. Everything looked good. She’s all baby!!! They couldn’t get a good picture of her face… she kept it hidden…. The ultrasound teacher tried and tried to get me a 4D picture. We were able to see an ear and her chin and Susan Musgrove (the ultrasound teacher) said she had a fat roll under her chin… it looked just like one, but we’re not 100% positive because she’s so “scrunched” up. Her head is WAY down… so they couldn’t get a good measurement of anything. Her femur is like up at my rib cage because she just doesn’t have anywhere to put it Susan said. All of her measurements measured a week ahead. So that would be right on with what Dr C said Monday. There’s no chord around the neck. So that’s really good. She’s so all in there that they couldn’t even find her hiney or bottom. So hopefully she’s still a girl! And with her bundled up so much we couldn’t even get a good weight guess. So I guess everything is going to be a surprise with Miss Sophie!!!

The ultrasound definitely gave me a sense of peace just knowing everything is okay, but it’s more for the students. They are learning how to measure the heart, head, femur, stomach, kidneys, etc….. So I got to watch that over and over…. And lay on a flat table… so I definitely paid for that afterward. I was sore all day!

Well I'm going to get off Sophie a second... We had 381 last night at VBS :)!! I didn't get the count for tonight. It's been wonderful it really has.... It's just late every night getting settled in. Last night after we got home I still had to go to the store to buy diapers, juice and milk....and came out $81 later... how does that happen?? AND I had coupons!! But I had to buy 2 packs of diapers because we were out at home and Kids World…. And I get home (granted this is after VBS… so really late) and I got the wrong blooming size of diapers… do not know what I was thinking.

Anyway.... guess maybe.... MAYBE I can rest this weekend some?!?!? HA! Doubt it... but at least my plan is to do nothing except hopefully have my maternity pictures made Saturday night since we didn't this past Saturday due to the rain.


No comments:

Post a Comment