Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big Green/Orange Tractor - SURPRISE wk baby shower

Yesterday my work had me a SURPRISE Baby shower! I was very surprised. 3 HUGE boxes of Pamper Swaddler's, 2 huge boxes of wipes (720 count each), 2 super cute burp cloths, 3 things of wash, a HUGE thing of dreft, and then they had 7 layer taco dip, 7 layer chocolate cake, bar-b-que weiners, chicken salad, fresh fruit, chips and dip, donuts, 7 layer salad (I am seeing a pattern with the 7 layers), pasta salad, and Hardee's biscuits. I am so thankful to work at a place like I do. It is really like a big family and that's really nice. Here's some pictures to share :)!


Heidi, Karter, Kyle, and Jonathan went out to the farm to check out Uncle Randy's new tractor. I think the K-man liked it!!

This picture was yesterday morning before school :) Such sweet brother & sister!!

Okay let me explain the next few pictures.... Karter has really taken a liking to "brushing his own teeth"... so I took some pictures of him and Bug-a-boo wanted hers taken too :)!!




This video shows what they learn at school :)!! She completely caught me off guard a couple weeks back when she knew parts of this song and we haven't listened to it. So I had to get a video of it. (Song is Big Green Tractor)





1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your posts!! Your babies are so cute! Tell me your not posting at 4:24 AM like it says!!

    ReplyDelete