Sunday, June 13, 2010

Fun weekend

Apparently I have too many pictures and/or videos on this blog because it won't let me add anymore. I even tried to delete a picture and add another one and it won't let me?!?! Oh well :( I can add those on the next blog maybe.

Friday night we had Family Night at church from VBS. It went really well and Heidi actually got up on stage and sang with the others. Those pictures wouldn't upload... but the videos would.








Saturday was a .... I wouldn't say take it easy day, but a day filled with only one "plan" and that was to get my maternity pictures done at 6:30 that night. The rest of the day we just played... Kyle done yard work... and I promised Heidi a snow ball so we went and got that and visited Jonathan and Amanda at the land. Karter took a really long nap... so while he napped I ironed every clean piece of clothing in this house that needed ironing! And it felt so good to have it all done :)! Once he woke up we went down the hill to swim... it was Spot's birthday. Jon Wesley, Leigh Ann, and the girls came over... Heidi and Karter stayed there while we went and took pictures. I was disappointed that the kiddos didn't go with us :( but Heidi had it in her mind already that she wanted to stay and swim with Shelly Kate and Miley Grace and anyone that knows her knows that she would NOT have taken a picture if I had of made her go unwillingly. Hopefully the pictures turned out good. I have never had them done before... so it's pretty exciting.

This morning.... of course we went to church and Kyle made it through Sunday School without being called out... but after Sunday School he got a call to Florala and missed worship service. BUT thankfully he got to meet us at Rancho Grande for lunch. And then we went to Papa and Nana's house to swim!! Here's some pictures of this afternoon!!! Well the first one of Karter was just too cute not to get... it was right before we went to P & N's house.




Okay.... some explaining.... my dad freezes buckets of water and then puts the chunks of ice in the pool. Heidi had a crown of ice, but she "ate" it all before the picture could be made... so Kyle put a big block on her head.
Karter enjoyed him some too!!!
Yes.... they talked me into getting in the water... funny thing is it's the same swimsuit I wore to the beach a few weeks ago where the top actually went down and met the skirt... well guess what... it wouldn't today!!So ever since I can remember Kyle has been practicing his flip off the diving board.... I mean practicing for YEARS!!! And it's over and over and over again.... and everytime it's "How was that???" "Were you watching me??" "You missed it".... so today on the "How was that" question.... I said well just let me take a video and you can see it :)!!! SO OF COURSE I had to share that with you!!



Oh and I go back to the doctor tomorrow :)!! We can see if I have made any progress at all... I've had several mild contractions today... but the sad part about that is.... it's hard to even focus on them... it's like I'll be toting Karter and feel one coming... stop.... let it pass and then keep on walking.

Also swimming lessons start tomorrow.... 2 week session from 11-12.... HOT HOT HOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment