Thursday, June 10, 2010

Good Good Day!!!

WOW! I have felt wonderful today! Like no pains at all... really strange?? The past two days I have felt pretty bad.... physically and mentally... lots and lots of strange feelings going on inside that I haven't felt before. And then today has been absolutely wonderful!

We have actually just gotten home from VBS about 10 minutes ago (time now is 9:32 pm). Had a great week at VBS... tomorrow night is Family Night... so we'll get to see all the kiddos perform. Heidi and Karter are in the bath now :) Laughing and playing.... such a beautiful sound! Such a happy sound!

I went during my lunch break and had a FABULOUS pedicure!! A much needed pedicure that is. VERY relaxing... I honestly almost fell asleep. I had a gift certificate that I used.... and then when I got through I looked around at all their yellow box shoes because Lindsay had given me a gift card for my birthday that I had yet to use.... so I found a pair that I really liked... and when I got to check out she asked me if I was in the shoe club.... well I am... actually found the cards yesterday going through my wallet (buy 2 at any time get next pair 1/2 off). So I had previously bought 2 pairs of shoes and was able to get the ones I found today 1/2 off. SOOOO I still have money left on my gift card. How about that :)?

They actually joked with me at work about it being the calm before the storm. IDK??? I never got a sudden burst of energy with Heidi nor Karter.... never nested or anything. But I just feel good and i am so thankful for that. I needed a good feeling day. A day of appreciation and relief!

Wonder what tomorrow has in store??

No comments:

Post a Comment