Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2010 summed up....

My friend Ashton did a blog recap of 2010 and I thought that was a great idea.... so I guess I am a copy cat *L*!!

A lot went on in 2010.... Karter had his 1st birthday.... he learned to walk.... Heidi had her 4th birthday.... we welcomed a baby girl to the family.... Kyle's grandad passed away.... and the list goes on.... so I hope you enjoy this "over view" as much as I did!! (Oh and the "famous" belly dancing video is at the end!!!)

















Heidi's first time doing Locks of Love.




Easter 2010











Karter's 1st birthday


Party at school on his actual birthday:













Tyler's Senior Prom


My pregnant self playing with the kids...



Heidi's 4th Birthday







Kyle was so proud of his home made rope swing!






My wonderful friends threw me a SURPRISE baby shower!



If it's hot outside.... 80% of the time we are somewhere where there is a pool!!



Heidi's first tumbling recital


Cutting Daddy's hair


Tyler graduated high school :(









VBS 2010



Right before I had Sophie



These were taken with Mr Colquett 3 days before I had Sophie. Pictures we'll cherish forever!




I was in active labor when I got to the hospital.... and 5 cm. June 26, 2010 Sophie Lynne Colquett welcomed the World :)!!












Coming home!




Karter getting some Daddy time in once we got home:


Big Sister:



Sophie's 3 day check up:


First Sunday to church.... Kyle was on call and got called out.... so the kids and I had to go alone.








Karter's first haircut!




First time introducing cousins Frazier and Sophie.... (3 days apart)








First day back to "school" and work after Sophie's birth:




Cheer camp 2010



My handsome boys


Heidi's first Troy Football game:







50s Day at Kids World:


We love our Bobcats!!


Sophie's Baby Dedication:


Heidi's first pedicure:


Play date:



Heidi played tball for the first time... probably the last time too if I had to guess.... she wanted to play.... so I signed her up... and she hated every minute of it!



New Dance season started.... Andalusia Dance and Tap: "Opp Girls"


Halloween 2010:

My puppy and 2 cats






First time eating baby food:


KyKy's wreck :(



What I still do every night that I can:




First Annual "Friends" Christmas Party:


Santa Trip:


First time going to the dentist:





The Colquett 5




Our 3rd or 4th??? Friends Ornament exchange:


Family Night at church (yes that's wrapping paper)





My pride and joys:





As I said in a previous post.... 2010 brought lots of challenges for us. Thankfully with the help of God, we got through them. A lot went on in the Colquett house this past year.... mostly for the good.

Although my life is crazy, stressful, draining, etc..... a lot of the time..... it is at the same time.... rewarding, amazing, wonderful, joyful, etc..... Life is what you make it.... some days are a lot harder than others... and lots of hard days in a row can bring someone down real quick.... but I've learned that although each day is a new challenge, I have to make the most out of each situation. God never gives us anything we can't handle. He has tested me in so many ways this year.... and in some ways I feel like I failed big time... but in others I know I at least got a smiley face!

I am sure before I turn around I'll be doing a recap of 2011. I am really hoping that recap consists of the same 3 kids... just a little bigger *L*!

Bring it on 2011!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment