Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whhatttttt's Up??

Well I couldn't really come up with a title for this blog.... so I figured I'd just do one on what's going on lately.

Last night after the babies went to bed and after I ironed a stack full of clothes, Kyle wanted to play with the Cricut.... so we actually sat down and done our first Cricut project :)! I am proud!! I really think I am going to like it. I have to get more vinyl though. Turquoise and red were the only two colors I had. Maybe Liz Ann could use this cute little bucket.

As you know, Heidi loves picking out her clothes. I have a system that really helps when trying to get ready in the mornings. Each night after Heidi puts her pjs on, I go ahead and lay out her pjs and panties for the next night.... unless it's only the 1st night of wearing the pjs... then I'll wait until morning and put them on her rack in her closet with a clean pair of panties. She can only wear her pjs twice.... and that usually depends on what all she did while wearing them the previous night. Weird I know.... but that's just how it has always been since she has been potty trained.

I used to lay all their clothes out everyday during lunch, but now that Heidi likes to pick out what she's going to wear each day.... I wait until night and let her help me. It's "our little thing" :)! Plus that usually saves a fuss in the mornings... because according to her, I don't pick out cute things.... hmmmmmm!!!!!

Anyway..... this was today's pick. The girls matched :)! I love all their matching clothes.... poor Karter.... all he gets are matching PJs *L*!



Karter has been fussy the past two days.... yesterday I knew why he was fussy. He was up all night Monday night. Now today.... I'm not sure why he was fussy. He got up last night, but it was nothing like the night before. Kyle got up with him... I don't even remember what time. I got up with a splitting headache.... went back to bed, and then Sophie woke up. Kyle had fallen asleep with Karter in the recliner, so I had to wake him up so Sophie and I could get the chair *L*! Of course Heidi was up too because she can't be alone in a dark room.... so Kyle and Heidi went back to bed while I rocked Sophie. Nice night :)!! Then of course it was pouring this morning.... whew that was a challenge. I texted my dad about 7:15 and asked if he or Yana could help me with the kids at Kids World so they wouldn't get so wet.... Yana helped thankfully! But we were RUNNING!!!! I was blow drying my hair while talking to my dad.... so that tells you how far behind I was. I am supposed to be at work at 7:45. Needless to say I was a few minutes late this morning.

Anyway..... here's Kman tonight.... "Naked boy".



My fashion Diva:


This has become our new nightly routine.... Sophie gets in with them most every time now :)!




These next pictures were HARD to get!!!! Like I said.... Karter has been an ill pill!!! So he wasn't wanting his picture taken!! He wanted his cup and paci! Speaking of the paci.... he only gets to enjoy it a few more months. Heidi and I "lost" hers at the beach when she turned 2..... wonder what will happen to Karter's???? :)


Before we knew we were getting matching family pjs for Christmas, these were going to be the pjs that the kids opened Christmas Eve to wear.


Karter's says Mommy's Little Boy and the girls' says Daddy's little Girl.





We really had a good night. Last night I had told Kyle that I wanted us to go to church tonight. Well that didn't happen again. I didn't get home until after 5:30 and in order to go on Wednesday night since it starts so late we have to have the kids fed and bathed because they will likely go to sleep on the way home. So anyway... we played in the playroom for a while... and got out the pink hair spray stuff Heidi got in her stocking (washable thankfully). All of us but Sophie and Kyle had it in our hair *L*! Heidi now has put in to put some in her hair in the morning to wear to school. I told her I would :) *Just cause I'm sweet like that* HAHA!!! But I told her we were not going to do that everyday.

Kyle and I made a "pact" the other night that each night before we go to bed, we'll make sure the house is clean. By clean I mean everything put in its place. Everyone's room, but ours that is *haha*!! I have to do a little organizing in there. That's on my to do list.... along with SEVERAL cabinets throughout here. Anyway by us doing that, it really has helped tremendously. Usually I am doing that during my lunch and I don't usually get it even almost all done. So now this will allow me to maybe have a lunch??? I want to start running on my lunch breaks. Today it was messy.... so not a good day to start. But I am bound and determined to get my butt in shape!

Anyway.... enough blabbing.... we are eating at Gregg and Meredith's tomorrow night :)!! Her yummy potato soup!! And yes Kyle actually eats that!

1 comment:

  1. Liz Ann will love it! I got a cricut for Christmas and haven't had time to play with it. I even went and bought vinyl from T&C. Maybe this weekend! Hope you are doing great and getting some sleep! TTYL

    ReplyDelete