Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WAR EAGLE!!!,


Before I get started.... I'd just like to say Warrrrrrrrrrrr Eagle! Whether you are Auburn or Alabama, you should be extremely happy for our state for winning Nationals 2 years in a row!! That's pretty amazing. We may be a bunch of red neck and hillbillies, but we know how to play some football!!

I am blogging in the morning.... seems like the past few nights that I sit to rock a child (or 2 or 3 hehe) I literally get sooooo sleepy... and end up falling asleep in the chair.

But..... here are some pictures that Tyler sent from his phone:



These are a little out of order... but that's okay.... Karter and Stella Kayte at church Sunday. She kept going around saying, "Warrr Eagle Hey". Her mommy and daddy went to the game.



Last Thursday morning we had a wonderful morning. That day I started getting up much earlier (when Kyle does) instead of waiting until the first kid woke me up.... that way I could be somewhat ready before them... and it really seems to make the mornings go much smoother. Yesterday morning I had two beautiful blonde little girls in the bathroom with me while I got ready.... and right now there is a super cute snow white haired busy as can be 6 month old in my lap. She is ALL over the place.

These pictures are from Thursday morning...







It's been a while since I have taken pictures of the paintings in the playroom, so I thought I would share those again.


They were a lot of fun to paint.... the only thing I wish I had of done differently was paint the blue bird...red... because of the blue water under the gator.


Thursday night we ate some yummy potato soup at Gregg and Meredith's!! And a lot of you probably read her blog, but she's PREGNANT!!! Super excited. She's 12 weeks and she was going to wait until she could tell what "it" was before telling, but her hubby ruined the surprise *L*! He accidentally told in front of his parents.

Sophie gave it up just laying on Meredith..... I was on the other couch with Karter and Heidi. He had given it up too *L*! The guys rode to Gregg's hunting land for a little while.


Friday night we actually went out to eat.... first time in MONTHS.... and I now remember why.... and it'll probably be that long before we go again *L*!! Not that the children are bad.... it's just the biggest mess you've ever seen... and they get bored after a while... Sophie didn't feel well. She started running a fever after I got home from work. She ran it Friday night and Saturday some.... but none since then.


My little Love Muffin :)



Saturday night we grilled pork chops and chicken and Jonathan and Amanda came over and ate. it was yummy! Like really yummy.


Nana had gotten Heidi a new purse that she could color herself.... she worked on that thing and worked on that thing.... it's very pretty I might add. I should have taken a picture of the finished product..... Oopsie!!! She was getting a little upset because Karter was "helping" her.... I told her he was just adding those "special" touches that she can say her brother did. Much to my surprise, she was okay with that.


Sunday morning..... what a wonderful way to start the day....


Sophie and I got to playing with her different headbands and such :) Trying to figure out what she needed to where to church Sunday night.






We went with just the pink bow!



In the nursery at church.....



We had 1 year olds after I had nursery..... it was very easy this time.... I guess everyone was "laying" out because it was too cold.



Yesterday was my turn to drive to dance. It was easy.... only Heidi and Sara Catherine went. I went to Hibbet Sports while I was killing time for them to get out and got Karter some New Balances :) He had out grown all of his tennis shoes.

This is them before "The Game" started :)!



Classes were canceled at Troy due to the weather... so we actually got to see KyKy for a few minutes. My kids LOVE that boy!! He is a very good uncle.


Anyway.... that's about all that has been going on. Not a whole lot else going on. I'm going to Elba today to get my hair "did". That's always refreshing!!

Have a good week :)!!

PS: I'm not proofreading this blog because it's now 6:00 and I have GOT to start getting ready. So I'm apologizing for any errors :)

No comments:

Post a Comment