Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good Nights.....


Heidi says that she is NOT an Auburn fan *L*!! She was asleep and didn't know she was under the Auburn blanket.

Okay... so let me explain the next picture... this was Monday night. And maybe all I need to say is.... sometimes.... you just do what you gotta do *L*!! I was so very tired.... and Karter was tired... so we crashed in his bed. Kyle thought it was the funniest thing he had ever seen.... I was pretty comfortable myself.
Well... Heidi started running a fever yesterday evening. Yana picked the kids up from school and we ended up eating supper with them. Heidi had a fever when I got there :( and ran it most of the night. It's the strangest thing because she feels pretty good.... just running fever.

Sophie on the other hand.... she's not running fever, but she's been asleep since about 5:30... I finally woke her up about 8:30... fed and changed her... and she's back to sleep. May be in for a long eBaying night *L*! Yes I am an eBay fanatic! I used to sell on there all the time... now all I do is buy.

When I got home from work today.... I found the cutest little boy ever in the flower bed trimming the Crape Myrtle with his handsome daddy. (He messed up his clothes at school.... so they had to change him).




He can be such a sweet and loving little thing!! I just still feel like my time was shortened with him :(!










Heidi took this of my mom.... I thought it was a great picture.

HAHA Kyle would probably have a duck if he knew I put this on here.... Heidi took it too :)!

Anyway..... we had a great evening. Heidi can't find Lola's (her baby doll since birth) yellow leggings ANYWHERE.... OH MY GOSH!!! You would have thought the World was about to stop turning. So I helped her try to find them and no such luck!!! So we spent a great deal in the playroom... which allowed K-Man to play with his tools.

While we did that Kyle fried them up some chicken fries, french fries, and deer meat. While he was finishing up, I went ahead and gave H & K a bath.... and I ate a bowl of Special K while they played. Everything was timed perfectly. By the time I bathed them, got them out, and dressed them..... Kyle had supper all ready for them.

After that they just played some... I took a shower.... and was able to write some recipes from Southern Living into my recipe book. I'm so sad because I am almost out of sheets for it.... and I love that recipe book.

Well...... Guess whose birthday is Saturday :)!!! We are eating at my dads Friday night to celebrate.... and Saturday Kyle and I are going to Dothan to Olive Garden, The Barn... to get him new boots, Target (diapers :) ), and Michaels. I'm excited. We haven't done anything just us two in so long it's ridiculous. I'm the type that ever since I had children I have always wanted them to be involved in anything that we do. I understand that we need "our" time... but in my eyes we will get that one day.... we get it now... just not the date night every month. Heidi has a birthday party to go to Saturday.... so I'm going to see if I can sweet talk sweet KyKy into taking her :)! My mom and Kyle's mom have offered to help with the children... so I think we are going to let one keep Sophie and the other keep the other two. Kyle just really seems to want it to be just me and him.

Anyway.... read Romans 12 :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment