Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Weekend recap



This past Friday was New Year's Eve. We had no plans to go out.... just like always!! So we stayed home.... my dad came over that afternoon after he & I got off work. We rode the golf cart all over..... very nice. That night he and Yana came over and Kyle ordered Pizza. They all played ping pong for a little while.... haven't practiced in a while :)!

New Year's Day is actually our friend, Gregg's, birthday. He and Mere invited us to their house for his birthday party :) and to watch the game. It was pouring down rain.... but it was so quiet and peaceful in their house. You only knew it was raining by looking outside.

Here are some pictures from their house:


This is Grandpa Shorty.... he adores babies. Sophie liked him pretty well too :)



Mere


Gregg and Sophie haven gotten attached *L*!! And look how beautiful that horse is. He made it from scratch!! It is absolutely gorgeous. Karter loves rocking horses.





Then they got the Kinnect (sp?) out and danced :)!!



I figured it'd be best to ask forgiveness than permission on these two pics :)!! Nah if they were bad pictures I wouldn't put them on here.



Kaidi got this car for Christmas.



Matching girls


This was Sunday night. If I could I have my choice, every night would end this way.





Last night when I came home, Kyky and Karter were jumping!! Heidi was still at dance.








My dad and Yana brought supper over last night. It was yummy! Chicken Parmesan, asparagus, corn, butter beans, and bread. Tyler goes back to Troy this evening and I am going to miss him a lot! It has been really nice having him around the past 3 weeks. I'm not sure what I would have done without him here.

Last night Kyle and I cleaned, cleaned, cleaned. I washed Heidi's booster seat and 2 loads of clothes. We cleaned the bathrooms, I re-organized the guest bath, swept, mopped, cleaned the fridge, etc... etc.... he was a busy bee!!

Oh gosh.... Sophie slept all night again!! YAY!!! BUT thank GOD she did... Karter was awake majority of the night... starting at 11:45. I didn't go to bed until after 10:30. He was crying and crying and crying... almost like he had a bad dream and didn't want to go back to sleep. Finally at 2:39am to be exact, Kyle got out and rode him around. He went to sleep, but he said as soon as he got him out he woke back up... so he rocked him. So needless to say.... Kyle more than me.... feel like zombies today.

Anyway..... here's a video of Karter "sliding" on the wood floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment