Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sickness.....

Well the kids stayed home with Kyle Monday. They didn't run fever all day... the last time any of them ran fever was Sunday.... but I still wanted to keep them out just to make sure they were actually better.

Well they managed to go fever free ALL DAY!! And seemed to act fine. Sophie just sneezes... but she's been doing that... and Heidi's still coughing some. I think Kyle enjoyed the day with them and vice versa :)!! It was nice because on my lunch break I ran to the store because I now have this mess minus the fever (but I'm so much better today). And when I got home Karter ran to me for about 5 seconds... then wanted down... then Sophie wanted me. I got her, changed her.... then tried to play, but she was sleepy. So I was able to rock her to sleep.... and Karter and Heidi hopped in the chair with Kyle and Karter was asleep in like 2 minutes... and then Heidi went to sleep right after I left Kyle said.

When I got home.... everyone was still asleep except Kyle *L*!! He was watching movies. Here are some pictures that he emailed to me at work Monday: (I wish KW would do that throughout the day.... it just put a smile on my face and reassures me that they are indeed okay)




So.... Netflix has most definitely payed off for us. So far anyway. Last night we started Charlie St Cloud and OMG I was already crying within the first 5 minutes. Maybe I can get caught up on One Tree Hill today. And I say today... because well I'm home with Karter. KW called me yesterday afternoon and said he had a temp of 100.8. He didn't feel like he had one when I got there to get him... and he acted fine all afternoon... BUT since they called me to come get him with fever, I have to keep him out 24 hours. I love them and appreciate them, but sometimes there is just nothing wrong. And yes he had been sick.... but he nor the other 3 ran fever ANY since Sunday.... and he didn't run fever all yesterday afternoon nor last night?!?!?!? Anyway.... that's all I'm going to say about that!

Check out this picture:

I was putting Sophie's baby food in the cabinet and I thought it would be neat for my followers to see how I have to keep everything. PS:Kyle and I were talking and we have been buying baby food since fall 2009!! How cRaZy does that sound? Karter wasn't a big eater early on as many of you know.... so I would still buy baby food after he was 1 just to see if he would eat SOMETHING. So anyway... the top shelf is where we keep the formula and cereal. The middle shelf of course is where all the cups go. I TRY to keep Karter's on the right, Heidi's on the left and Sophie's in the middle.... BUT it doesn't always work out that way. The bottom shelf is strictly Soph's shelf. Veggies/meats on the left and fruits/desserts on the right... and it's divided by oatmeal and puffs. She tried a blueberry puff for the first time last night and LOVED it!

Anywho.... I'm really looking forward to today.... I don't remember it JUST being me and Karter much at all.... if any... sad huh?? I used to have a GREAT memory and could remember (*L*) what anyone wore clothes wise for like a solid week and sometimes 2-3 weeks.... haha now I don't remember day to day. Well that was def. a random thought... but today should be nice.... I'm expecting him to be lost some of the time though.... just not knowing what to do without his sisters.

I'm using a vacation day instead of sick day because last year I didn't use all my vacation days... and those don't roll over. So if he acts fine and no fever then he and I might get out and about some. We have sweet Caroline's 1st birthday party this weekend... so we have to get her something. I went to the grocery store yesterday.... so that's taken care of. Heidi informed me to get her more biscuits on my lunch break *L*!! So that I did!

Enjoy your day blog readers as I am sure I will enjoy mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment