Friday, January 14, 2011

Finally Friday!!!!


HAHA.... Like my Sophie girl brushing her gums?
I named my title Finally Friday because no matter the week that we've all had, Friday's are wonderful :)!! That means I get to spend two days at home with my family. And in this case, 3 days!!! You know.... those silly "banking hours".... we get Monday off too!

I have worked at a bank for 4 years now.... and to this day I don't understand that statement. I work my butt off and so do MOST of my co-workers. Anytime off that the Fed will give us.... we deserve!!! You couldn't imagine some of the stuff that we have to deal with. But I mean I have to be at work at 7:45..... there are many days that I don't even get to take a lunch..... and then I don't leave most days until 5:10. What about that would anyone want??? Of course besides my dad :)!!! He goes in to work about the same time I do and gets off very late every night. But besides him.... it's just a regular "8-5" job. I always thought I wanted an 8-5 job until I got one!

Although I am happy to see Friday, it seems as though Fridays come too fast. Every time I blink another week has gone by.

Anyway..... enough about that.... the pictures of Sophie (& Heidi in the background) are a typical morning for us. Usually ALL of us are in my bathroom while i get a shower and get somewhat ready. I have a quilt I put down in there and Sophie plays on it.... and Heidi entertains her or falls back to sleep on it *L*!


And yes Heidi has on pjs that do not match. I know some of you are scrolling back up to see because you didn't notice.... but some of you I know had to be wondering *L*!

Let me just mention my DIVA child.... earlier this week she told me out of the blue that Carrie Underwood was pregnant. I just looked at her... and she said "She really is..... Cuba told me". Cuba is her friend at Kids World.... and She and Cuba know everything going on!!! Well I sent Cuba's mom a message laughing about it... and she said, "Didn't I apologize like a year ago in advance for anything my child tells yours".... haha.... turns out Kyle researched it and Carrie is not pregnant.


Heidi playing on her "cell phone". It's Tyler's old phone..... but she of course acts like it's real. The kiddos were ready for "school" except for coating up!!


I guess Heidi took this one of Karter..... I found it when I uploaded. He has become VERY attached to his paci. I've got to figure out a good way to get rid of it. I might try cutting a hole in the end of it??? Or Kyle said my dad told him we should tie a string to it and attach it to maybe the fridge.... and he could only suck it standing over there??? Or I also thought about trying to get him to give it to the horses. He loves horses.... so that might work?? I'm afraid he would be really mad with Josh if we gave it to him.... plus since he sees Josh everyday I don't know that that would be good.

HAHA This was last night..... round and round we go..... Heidi was chasing K-man.

Sophie Lynne before her bath

My beautiful Heidi Leigh!

I am soooooo very thankful this morning that we got sleep last night. Tuesday night was a rough sleep night. I went to bed at 11:15, Karter woke up at 12:30... Sophie woke up at 2:20.... Karter was back up at 3:30.... then of course both were up at 5:10 with dirty diapers..... twin thing.... haha!! Wednesday night was even worse!! Karter woke up 4 times.... 3 of the times he was crying and ran in our room. Sophie woke up once. Then they both leaked out when they woke up "for good".

It's 5:12 am and Karter has slept ALL night!!! YAY!!! (rare ya know for either of them to sleep all night) Sophie woke at 4:38am to be exact. So there's no since in me even going back to sleep. Kyle's alarm is about to go off. If I don't want to be rushed, I might as well start getting ready. I might even have time to fix my hair today *L*!!

2 comments:

  1. Tell him he has to leave his Paci for the easter bunny if he wants the easter bunny to leave him a basket of goodies.....if ya'll can wait that long :O) Or tell him it is time for the paci fairy to come get his paci so the fairy can gice it to babies that need them......gather them all up and put in a bag and go out with him and tie it to a limb in a tree..fairy comes takes paci and leaves him a happy tie to the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the paci!! I remember thinking it was going to be SOOOOO hard with Kenadi but once they were gone it was a piece of cake! Now, breaking Kaidi from the bottle has become a different story! I guess because I didn't replace the paci with anything and this time I am trying to replace the bottle with a sippy cup, she just won't have it at night!

    ReplyDelete