Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Craziness Has Dwindled

All the kiddos went to school today!! Everyone seemed to have felt fine this morning. Well.... my mom went to get the kids and Soph's teachers were bathing her off because she had just thrown up everywhere. When I got home, she smelt AWFUL!! I had to give her a bath :)!! She had a bad diaper and threw up again.... of course after she ate Spaghetti.... *BARF*!! So I don't know if she has the virus or what? It worked out anyway because I took tomorrow off to work on party stuff and get my license renewed. Doesn't look like I will get much party stuff done, but my lil' bro is coming in the morning to watch Soph while I run to Aunt Lucy!! I didn't think Sophie needed to sit in my lap while I got my license picture *L*!

One of Kyle's co-workers fell off a ladder today at the Elba store. Originally they thought he was about 15 ft in the air, but he said he was only about 7. Thankfully he just had a bad laceration (sp?) on his head and had to get lots of stitches... but no concussion or other injuries. So Kyle spent most of the afternoon/evening at the Elba Hospital. He got home about 7:30.


I have to of course share some pictures... there aren't many blogs that I do that do not have pictures. I get so bored with blogs with all writing.... then again... I'm not a reader *L*!! I don't even like to read books... although I am enjoying Heaven is Forreal :)!! Okay... whoa nelly I chased that rabbit....

Here's a picture of Karter and Heidi yesterday morning.... snoozing away! After Karter had been up a lot of the night and Sophie once, I finally put Kman in our bed!


This was them not long later *L*!! These pictures were taken before most people were out of bed *haha*! Kyle leaves work at 7 every morning... these were taken close to 6:30. The kids can hardly wait to get up and go check on/play with Jaycee.



Babee picked the trio up today! Jaycee had just made Karter mad... so I came to the rescue *L*!


Tonight was just low key since Kyle was gone and Soph had thrown up. We had planned to go to church, but then I didn't want to take the risk of being around the other kids. So the kids and I got in the playroom and cleaned up. That was nice all of us just hanging out in there :)!!


Heidi Leigh took this picture.... Karter was riding my back :)!


Papa came over tonight. Since I am off tomorrow and keeping Soph the other two are staying with him and he's taking them to school.

Sophie enjoyed him playing with her and letting her touch the ceiling.



The other two hadn't been gone 2 minutes and Sophie was already dosing off in Kyro's lap. She was a tired little girl.
Oh how much I love being a Mommy :)!! It is soooo much work taking care of the 3 young kiddos, but it's a job that I am so blessed to have. They are always making me laugh. Like tonight I was eating and Karter said "Catch Mommy"... well hello you can't say that AND throw the football at the same time.... of course the football hit me in the head at the counter and Kyle busted out laughing!!! And then Heidi was watching the newest Netflix Movie.... "Bailey's Billions" (A Disney movie) and anyway it has a talking dog on there... and I said, "Can everyone hear him" (talking about everyone on the movie or just his owner) and Heidi said, "Well I can"!! *L* Once again Kyle couldn't keep his laughter under control. Oh and this isn't funny.... but Karter tee-teed again in the potty tonight!! He pretty much has done that every night for about a week now. He'll sit there until he pees and then gets in the tub! GO KMAN!

***** Side note... please pray for Kyle's grandmother..... BeBe! She has had severe stomach pains for sometime now and actually had her gallbladder removed Saturday. She was still hurting really bad yesterday and was supposed to go to the DR in Dothan, but was unable to because she was hurting so bad and very sick. Tonight they were going to transfer her to Dothan, but decided to put her in the Opp ICU to see if they can help her. So just pray that they can figure out the problem and she won't be hurting anymore. THANKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment