Monday, June 27, 2011

Sophie's Birthday Party

Sophie's birthday was everything girlie and pink!

The rain that we soooo badly needed... THANK YOU LORD..... kind of put a damper on things because I was not able to get ready for the party Friday night like I had hoped for... so Saturday morning I was rushing and stressing. Thankfully I have WONDERFUL family that helped get it all together. And of course before the party day, my wonderful bestie and her mom helped prepare the food and Amanda helped me with some crafts and cleaning my house :)!!

I kind of did my blog backwards.... you'll see some party pics first and the decorations last :)!

We gave Soph this pink car... it has the thing in the bottom that prevents her from falling out.... you can put it in or out. And MeMe gave her the wagon to pull with it :)!



This was funny.... we joked.... "How Many Wyatt's Does it take to put a Pink Car together?"


Sophie was sooooo sleepy!! She could hardly hold her eyes open.



My cousin Jonathan and his sweet family.... Tawny and Rylan.


Daddy and Sophie taking a break to swing:


Love my Aunt Jeanna and Grandmama :)


Jame, Tyler, Abby.... today is actually Abby's birthday :)!! Happy Birthday again Abs!


Me and my 2nd love..... :)



Present time..... Kyle and I were talking after the party and this was the first party that he actually helped our child open gifts :)!! It was kind of nice. Oh.... and I made Sophie's tutu :)!!! I was so proud!


This is Sophie Geohagan. She is 2 days older than my Sophie. We had no idea each other was going to name them Sophie.... you all know that had we of known, Kyle would have MADE us change her name no matter if it were a day before she was born. Anyway.... Sophie G took a liking to me :)!



Cake time.... she was not at all interested in her cake. She didn't want to play in it nor eat it.





I love this Pumpkin Doodle!!!


Heidi and Sara Catherine chit chattin' about something *L*!!

Sara Catherine was helping Sophie walk around.

And the decorations begin.... this was a tree that was used at my surprise baby shower, so I thought I'd "Shower" Sophie's party with "S's" and "1's" on it!

The roof centerpiece:

I didn't realize how badly the blue icebox stood out until this picture.... but I don't think anyone paid it any attention during the party :)@

Those pictures were taken when Sophie was 2 weeks old... and of course I framed her invitation for decoration too!

Added a few lanterns for decorations:

I love this S..... that's actually one of Karter's old changing pad covers.... and I just hot glued the flowers on it.

Sophie's dolled up high chair:

Centerpieces:

Sweet love:

Sweet tea..... with the oh so cute tutu wreath my friend, Valerie, let me borrow:

Straws I bought from Etsy and the holder....

Close up look at the party favors:

The cake was out of this World! It was soooo yummy! Candi Grisset made it for Sophie.... amazing!

Gift Table:

We had tea (sweetened with artificial sweetner), orange juice, and water to drink:

This is such a good picture to me. Sophie, Whitney, Caroline, and Ashton:

Centerpieces:


My little tiny.... barely entered the World here :)!! 2 weeks old!

Thank you Carly for taking these amazing pictures!

I thought it would be neat to personalize all the cups... so they all had either an "S" or a "1" on them.

I thought it would be neat to add a couple pregnant pictures of Sophie in my belly to this decoration:




This cake is so pretty to me:

The "1" sign is a piece of styrophone that my work was going to throw out.... I knew I could use it for something *L*!

Birthday Girl's Throne:


Food table.... the party started at 10... so I didn't want "party" food... so I did a brunch kind of thing. We had fruit kabobs, fresh donuts I picked up that morning from the new bakery in town, sausage balls, and pigs in the blankets.

My first banner on the cricut:

It was a little more difficult than he thought swinging both girls:

Kyle was chillin' after the party. He worked hard to get everything just so :)!


Sophie was so blessed. She received lots and lots of nice presents!


I just made these out of some cardboard that we had put up in the building.


All the cake Sophie messed with:

And she finally gave it up......
So as you can see, Sophie had a wonderful party. She is such a blessed little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment