Sunday, June 5, 2011

Great weekend & Busy Week Ahead!

Well let me start by apologizing up front if my blogs are slim pickins this week. Ino's VBS started last night so we'll have it all week and I am sure we'll be tired getting in each night (9pm it's over) and giving the kids a bath, etc. Kyle teaches the youth boys 7-9th graders and I have the nursery :)!!

Well last Thursday we went to the farm to get corn! I rode the kiddos around on the Ranger while Kyle picked the corn :)!!! The kids really enjoyed riding and looking at all the crops and cows.



Poor Josh.... he got so hot and tired. He finally got in with us and I rode him to the truck.



Miss Priss is riding the Ranger with her purse on her shoulder and her legs crossed :)!!


All of our corn :)!! Has since been shucked, cleaned, and put up.

I told Kyle that we knew we were getting older because it was a Friday night and we were home shucking corn *L*!!

Working Hard....

Sophie was very occupied for a while!

His mom boiled them for us Saturday, cooled them, and put them up. Thank you MeMe!

These pictures are so random.... Karter was sure 'nuff enjoying the puppies one day last week.

Tyler sent this from his phone.... I think I like it.... I need opinions... Do I like it enough to put on a canvas?

Kyle was on call this weekend :(!! He got called out 3 times Saturday and 2 yesterdat. Anyway he got home about 530ish Saturday and instead of me cooking, we just went to Rancho Grande to eat. The kids love that anyway :)!


After we ate we went to see Jonathan & Amanda's barn. It looks AMAZING!! They have done a lot of work on it. Amanda was trying to get Soph to say Peace.

Sophie loves lemons :)!! She got real upset when it dropped on the floor and she couldn't have it back.


Sophie was helping her Daddy drive down our road :)!


Sophie was checking out Amanda's dog, Cowboy, and that's Sis in the background!


Friday night we just stayed at the house. The kids played outside until my dad got there to get them. He took them to Burger King and to the church to take Nana some supper :) She was decorating for VBS.

Sophie loves it outside as much as the big kids.


I thought I'd share some recent pictures of the ducks and chickens. They have grown soooo much. The black one is sooo cute to me. Kyle calls him fatty. I call him/her Clydesdale *L*!! But it looks like it has bell bottoms on.





Poor ducks.... Karter kept picking them up and throwing them in the pool.

This little fella cracks me up.... got to be the cutest chicken I have ever seen!








With Kyle working Saturday, it was hard to get any projects done. The kids and I hung out with MeMe most all day. If they know she is home they want to be right there with her :)!! So anyway she rode them on the golf cart until Sophie and Karter fell asleep and I was able to paint.....


a fence :) It's for Sophie's party. Cindy took it down and she wasn't going to do anything with this part, so my wheels started turning.


My two diaper babies :)



Yesterday after church and lunch we went to my dads and swam. The kids had the best time. I'm telling you they are all little fish!!


HAHA Sophie and her goggles.... they didn't stay on but a few seconds *L*!















None of them are scared of the water. Even Sophie loves for you to hold her and jump in. We just have to be careful about that with her ears. She doesn't need to be submerged in water.


We of course had to stop for an icecream break :)!! Sophie was looking at Kyle like where's mine??? HAHA... and Heidi was practicing her Cheer Stunts !! Looks like her spotter was struggling *haha*!



Oh my gosh and how absolutely adorable is this baby girl???? OMG I LOVE these pictures!!






Ino's VBS started last night as you know.... it was a lot of fun. The kids ALWAYS enjoy it :)!!!



Heidi was taking pictures while I was doing her hair!


On the way to VBS.... Hank went with us!! Karter was almost passed out.



Sophie in the nursery....

She and Papa looking down at everyone from the Balcony.

So anyway... I am looking forward to this busy week. Heidi is getting her a double dose of VBS. She is going during the day to First Baptist Church's VBS and then at night to ours. It's always a lot of fun and the kiddos seem to always enjoy it :)!! I know Kyle and I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment