Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Picture Post

I thought I would just do a picture post over the past few days.... because I just don't feel like I have anything to talk about :)!! So enjoy these million pictures!







This makes me so nervous, but Kyle and the kids love it.




Sophie stayed with my last Thursday because she threw up at daycare Wednesday. Needless to say.... i think she's as big of a Frosted Flake fan as I am :)!



okay.... Tyler calls me a big NERD because I sit after parties and save bags and tissue paper.... yes.... even the tissue paper.


my tiny might.... I tell her that she's a 1 year old trapped in a 6 month old body *L*!





Cotton Candy machine and Meredith and Kaidi checking out the ducks and chickens.


















































































































This one of Jaycee/Josh still cracks me up!
















Maybe I finally have an Auburn child on my side??? Everytime the Auburn fight song would start playing, she would wave this pom pom :)!


My silly husband..... sooooo silly.



Cheesin Karter man!! Then it's.... "I wanna see" and I have to show him his picture.



HAHA Sophie was about to do her throw back in that first picture.... I don't even remember what she got mad at.





I don't remember what made Karter so upset, but something sure did *L*!!


Found out today that Heidi will have Mrs. Keena Hightower for Kindergarten!! We are oh so happy!! All of the teachers at OES are wonderful!! I am getting excited about it, but Heidi still doesn't want to talk about it *L*!!

No comments:

Post a Comment