Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

This has been a great weekend. Yesterday was busy busy!! Anyway.... here are some pictures to share that I took over the weekend :)!!

Saturday we welcomed Jaycee to her new home! I really think she likes it here. She and Josh seem to get along great. She wants to sleep with him.... so tonight we put a sheet in the doghouse that Sadie (her mom) has had all over her... so maybe she'll feel nice and cozy. Like the bows in her hair :)?



Karter Man being silly before going outside....


Heidi spent Friday with KyKy and Babee.... so this is a picture of her playing Barbies when she got up :)!! Kyle took the picture of Karter and Soph Thursday night while I was at Mere's shower and sent it to me.



I hope Ashton doesn't mind me sharing this picture.... she sent it to me to show me that they have put Sara Catherine's Dance gift to good use :)!! It done my heart good to see this.


Friday night after work we went to Heidi's friend, Oki's, 5th birthday party. The kids had a blast!


That's Heidi that just splashed.... and Kyle and Sophie were watching from afar *L*!



Karter's first date.... *L*..... one of the triplets, Irelyn!



Here's Jaycee's homecoming pictures :


Josh was checking her out:




Sometimes it is hard for the kids to understand that she is still a baby. So she will take frequent small naps just out of the blue :)!! And you know what else amazes me.... it doesn't matter how long she has been outside, as soon as she gets inside..... she is going to use the bathroom! How does that happen???



This morning before church the kids could not wait to get outside to check on her.


I think she was just as happy to see them as they were to see her :)




Yesterday I had to help with that O Club Golf Tournament... I left straight from there, got Karter, and we headed to Stella Kayte's birthday party.... and left from that, came home, I changed and we headed to McClin's with Kyle's parents. We took his mom and dad to eat there for Father's Day and his brother, wife, and neices, met us there.

Sophie loves drinking out of a straw....


And she CRASHED on the way home!!!


This morning before church, Heidi took her Daddy the Father's Day Card that she made for him to him and I gave him his gifts.


After church, we came home and I fixed some side items to take to my dads for lunch and we headed over there to eat.



Kyle gave Heidi the idea to use Princess' (rabbit) leash and carrier to take Jaycee back and forth. As many times that she has used the bathroom in the house since yesterday, we were afraid of what she would do in the car.

Sophie was trying to get her sunglasses back from Papa :)!


Sophie crawled in Heidi's booster.... like she knew it was pink, girlie... and should be hers *L*!


After lunch we went swimming. It felt soooooo good!




HaHa.... Meet Donald (Trumpy) Karter:


Sophie of course still loves it, but we have to be so careful that her ears do not get wet. in the 2nd picture, Kyle had just thrown Karter.


Of course kyle had to "throw me in".... so he just got me on his shoulders and jumped in *L*!



Karter LOVES to jump in. He is such a fish! He will jump to you, or he wants you to jump off of the side while holding him.







Beautiful Sophie..... by the way she will be 1 exactly one week from today!! Time really has flown.




Karter went skinny dipping. He seems to tee tee better when he doesn't have any shorts on. I really do not believe that he pee'd in the pool. He pee'd so many times outside of the pool that it's not even funny. I really think he knew what he was doing. But anyway.... we would joke and say he was looking to make sure "it" was still there *L*!! He kept bending over like.... too funny!



Sophie and Jaycee thought it was time for them an afternoon nap! Sooooo sweet!


Sweet Grandmama and Sophie:


Of course tonight I HAD to rock my babies :)!!


I love this picture of Kyle and the kids.... this was this morning before church:



Kyle,

Happy Father's Day! Thank you for being such an amazing dad to my children. Words cannot describe how unbelievably happy you make us! This day was all about you and I hope that you were able to enjoy it :)!! After all, you did manage to talk me into Velveeta Shells *L*! We Love you like a fat kid loves cake :)!! MUAH!

Dad,

Thank you for being such an amazing dad and Papa! I love you more than words can ever say! I am so thankful that you are in my life and that I can still share each day with you. You are the most Godly Dad and Papa I know and for that I will be forever grateful! You have taught me things in life that I will never forget and you have instilled in me the "wrong" way to run *haha*! I love you and I am so blessed to have you to call Dad! If I could pick any dad I wanted, I would most definitely pick you :)!!

Love you!!!

PS: My friend, Valerie, is pregnant with her 3rd child. She is due the end of December. Congrats Val!

No comments:

Post a Comment