Thursday, June 16, 2011

Crazy Girl - Good Evening



Okay.... here's you another Song to play/watch while you read my blog :)!! It's by Eli Young Band - Crazy Girl

Heidi Bug stayed with Babee tonight and Karter Man stayed with Papa... Sophie went to sleep not long after I got home (From Mere's SURPRISE Baby Shower.... pictures later on down the blog). So anyway I had and still have lots to work on for Sophie's party and I had to finish some birthday gifts... so while I was working on some things for SLC's party, Kyle say in our bedroom with me and ate his pizza while I did that. It was nice. We just giggled and laughed at silly stuff just like we were back in high school. I would pull up different videos on you tube.... and we would sing and laugh :)!! Anyway.... he said that Crazy Girl reminds him of me. He has had me thinking it was about some girl that was in a crazy house... well of course I have believed him because if it doesn't come on Disney or play on a DVD in my car, I know nothing about it *L*!! Anyway, when I listened to it I thought it was the sweetest thing, so I had to share it. In case you don't know this about me, my ALL TIME favorite movie is Dirty Dancing. Sooo as I am typing this blog, I am listening to songs from that movie.

Okay so anyways.... I really try to say my glass is half full... and I try to be a very positive person. Anyway..... I also try to "stop and smell the roses" every chance I get. Well this morning as I was walking into work, this cute little baby lizard caught my eye.... so of course I had to take a picture of it :)! So stinking cute.



I cooked a SUPER yummy Supper Tuesday night. I cooked barbecue porkchops, fresh peas, fresh corn on the cob, pasta salad, deviled eggs, corn bread, and had peach cobbler for dessert. Needless to say it was YUMMY!! I was bad and that was the only time I cooked this week. Here's my two babies eating at their picnic table:


Sophie uses the potty in her bath ALMOST every stinking time she gets one!! So anyway... just so happened that she did.... and here she is why I Clorox it once again *L*!! And in the second picture I let her lick a spoon with mayo on it *L* she loved that!


Here are my two big kids :)!! This was before church last night. They wanted a grill cheese and eggs *L*!! What a combination.
Anyway... tonight we had a SURPRISE shower for Meredith at Rancho Grande. Baby Asher should be here in at least 4 weeks 5 days ;)!! This shower has been in the works for gosh MONTHS *L*!! And the date has been changed about 3 times total. It was really nice to get together and fellowship.

Here's the Mommy To Be (Again *L*) when she first got there.... sorry they aren't great Mere, but they are still good!! And show your surprise expression!




Do you see that huge knife Amanda is holding to cut the cake with??? Gosh amighty!! It did the job though *L*!!


We love you Mere and can hardly wait to meet Asher! I hope you have lots of storage in your new home to put all those diapers and wipes :)!! Just a little hint... I might use some of those bigger sizes on Kaidi *haha*!!

Oh I am so excited to show you after this picture our Mother's Day gifts. They came in today and I absolutely LOVE them!! I called MeMe to see if she could come up here to get hers because I wanted her to see mine. I LOOOVVVEEEE it!! It is something I will cherish forever and ever! Anyway... while I was taking pictures of them, MeMe was putting Soph's pjs on for me... so I had to get a picture of how you pretty much have to dress Sophie's now :)!! I always say if you can dress an Octopus then you can dress an infant no problem *haha*!

Anyway we did these April 2 with a couple ladies out of Birmingham. My friend, Ashton, had a pottery party and you brought your children at your appointed time, picked out the pottery you wanted, and they put your child's handprints on them. Well we did each of the grandmothers a trivet... I wanted to do them each a bowl, but we just couldn't afford that. The trivets are still nice :)!! Very Nice!



See how precious and perfect my bowl is? I picked the colors for everything and what i wanted on it. James 1:17 is sooooo beyond true!


So anyway.... needless to say, we have had a wonderful evening. The weekend is full full!! Birthday party tomorrow night, I have to work at the "O" Dub golf tournament Saturday from 11:30-1:30, then we have a party at 2, and then we are leaving early afternoon and taking Kyle's Dad out to dinner for Father's Day. Sunday we'll hang out with my Dad for Father's Day... and next thing you know another work week will begin! Busy week!!! Sophie's party is next weekend and I have LOTS to do to prepare for it.

Anyway.... Sophie's asleep and it's 11:19pm. I think we are about to turn the lights out too! We get to sleep peacefully tonight *hopefully*!

No comments:

Post a Comment